Welcome Home

First let me just say that being able to know I have over 19k views rocks!!!!!!! Thanks to everyone who supported and stuff you are awesome. I remember starting this story and not believing anyone would take a second glance so yes. Thank you. I know to the people with 1 million views this is nothing but it's cool. So thank you, you can read now. I had someone ask about Chris. Just read.

"Hey. Tris. It's your turn." She shakes me and I look up to see a lightly smiling and very tired looking Mar. "Hey okay thanks." I groan a little being disturbed and lay down again. "Five more minutes." She laughs and I kind of laugh but probably sound like I'm dying in the process. "Tris come on. What if we get attacked by dogs or something?" I nod and lean against the door sitting. "Gun." I feel and sound more alive now. "Here" she tossed me a warm lack gun. Warm from the contact she has had with it in the past hours. "Tris?" She whispers. "Yeah." I whisper back. I just felt like this was important to her and I wasn't gonna mess it up. "What if their is nothing out there or what if we die? I'm not as brave as you Tris or Uri. I'm not like you guys. I'm so scared." She breathes a little laugh out and continues. "I'm scared for my sister and everyone back there. Aren't you scared about Chris?" She says and she sounds close to tears. The dark blocks her display of emotions from me so I can only rely on her tone. "Of course I'm scared Mar. I'm terrified. Chris is my best freind. We aren't as fearless as you think. I know Uri is a big baby really and me, I'm so scared it hurts. You think it didn't hurt to leave them behind? Zeke behind." I whisper out the last so she won't hear. "Tris I'm so scared." She whispers and I he's her get up. We aren't really into a lot of affection in Dauntless between freinds but she comes for a hug. "Come here." I tell her and my arms engulf her taller frame. "Thanks." She whispers and I can tell there are tears running down her face. As she sniffles about she says something unexpected. "I know about Zeke. " She says and walks over to her sleeping bag laying down not saying another word as she probably cries herself to sleep.

"Wake up Losers! Breakfast!" I yell and see Mar open her eyes and Uri groan and roll over. I can tell they ar both awake despite their ways of showing it. "What's breakfast?" I hear Uri ask and he stands up leaving Mar the only one laying down but she pulls herself to a sitting position. "It's apple sauce and soup that I had to warm up with a lighter. " I hand them each some cups and the containers filled with apple sauce that I stole from the kitchen In Dauntless and leave myself some.

"We have been walking for three hours and we are finally here." Uriah says and falls to his knees at the gravel road I looked for a sign and found one that read: 'Welcome to Chicago.' "Guys" I say and they both look at me. "What?" Mar says and I point to the sign. "Well we always new it started somewhere right?" Uri says and we walk down the road with our bags to what we hope will be salvation.

"How many rooms?" The surrounding of Chicago where the fixed version of our home on the fake Chicago. Or is this fake Chicago? The streets had cars which where only taught in history books at school. The cards worked here like we hoped and the bank accounts we had where all able to be used and wired for our needs luckily. We are currently in a hotel and are going to be using a laptop ti go house shopping soon. But we need to hit a store that sells laptops first. Uri is handling the guy at the counter of the Hilton getting us a room and stuff while me and Mar look at our phones. We have hardly touched them since leaving because we where walking.

"Okay guys we are using one room with a couch that I will be using and two double beds for you guys. I'm going to take a ride on those busses we saw and go to a Mall for a laptop place. Like the Apple we saw on the way here. " We had passed so many things on our way here we are all exhausted. "Uri let's just sleep first okay." I grab his arm and he looks at me for a moment before nodding and we walk to an elevator like the one that they said used to run in the Pit.

"Okay glad to see you picked your beds." He says and I can just see him roll his eyes threw my shut eyelids. My shoes are laying in the floor and I changed into a pair of sweatpants and a black t-shirt and I am laying under the big white comforters just like Mar on the other bed. "Shut up Uriah." I grab the other pillow and throw it at him. "Ow!" He yells in feigned hurt. "Just go to bed. You have been sleeping on a hard floor just like us." "Yeah okay if you insist." He says I open my eyes and see him laying on the couch with a blanket he grabbed from somewhere.

------------------

"We are going apartment shopping!" Me and Mar are very excited for today but we are all more than ready to be somewhere we call home. It's been a week and We have tons of money and I have two jobs just like we all do. We have gotten used to the foreign things around us. "He gonna meet us there?" I ask her and she nods as we walk to the lobby of the apartment her jumping around excited like she is hopped up on candy. "Mar." I tell her and she stops jumping. "Yeah." "Calm down." She nods composes herself and we walk to the dim and cool garage walking to our new car. Did I forget to mention that? We have two cars Me and Mar got a job at the same place and the other jobs where at different times so we always where able to work around it. We still have about 600,000 dollars, as they are called here. Enough to hopefully furnish and buy the apartment.

"Where is this thing anyway?" She asks me and I rattle off some adress on the GPS. "How many bedrooms?" "We are gonna see the inside Mar." She laughs and we make it to the apartment to view it. "Uri where have you been? We are viewing in ten minutes." "I'm right here." He smiles and reminds me too much of his brother. He leans on the black car in his black sunglasses and blue skinny jeans and plain white t-shirt.

"Hi I'm Georgia." A lady in her mid forties greets us. "Hi, I'm Tris this is Marlene and Uriah. We are all gonna be living together." She nods. "Well this the right apartment for you then."
We walk in to the elevator to the second floor. "This is the apartment here." She turns the key and opens thw door into a plain room. When I say plain I mean there is white walls and hardwood floors being the only things here. "There is two beds two baths. This is the living room slash dinig room and this is the kitchen." "I like the space." Mar says and I agree. We follow her into another room except this one has a stove in it and a nice size counter. "Follow me. " We do as told and walk to another room. "This is bedroom number one. " "This is mine probably. " I say and Uriah laughs. "What?" I say and he points at me. "You are sleeping with Mar and this room is huge." "Them shouldn't shouldn't have it?" "This is the small room sir." Georgia says before opening a bathroom door. Uriah's jaw drops right beside mine and Mar's eyes widen at the news of this being small when it's giant. "Bath." She says and we walk in. "Yeah This is nice." I say and we walk through. It has nice counters and two sinks leaving enough room for Uriah since thsi will be his. "Oh and the closet is nice. She walks to the other white door int he room. It reveals a good size room that is walk in amd could hold all the clothes for me and Mar. Can't wait for the big room. "So then we have the master you could say which I recommend for the girls." She leads us to a door across the hall and opens it to reveal basically the same room as the last one just, well bigger. "Bath" she opens it to reveal two sinks and a shower with glass doors. We all nod and she leads us to th closet. "This is definitely the deal breaker here." She opens a white door to reveal a gigantic closet. We could could fit in here times two.

"Ours." Mar and I say in total unison. Uri rolls his eyes. "Guys we still don't know the price yet. " he nods to the woman and she leads us back to the front. "They want to rent it for 1000 dollars a month which is a great rent price for the space tou are getting here. I can see you timmorow for pares and discuss things with the owner to try and get you in by next monday. " We nod. "I will call you tommorow. Oh are there any things outside like a pool or something?" I ask her. "Yeah I'm sorry It totally slipped. There is a gym and a pool wh we can check right now." "Guys?" I look at Uri and he signal a yeah while Mar does the same. "Yes please we would like to view it."

She lead us downstairs to an indoor pool that was placed next to the gym. Both of which where occupied with many groups of people. "So what is the main age or group would you say? Is it more family or?" "It's a mix really most people are single and a few are couples there are definitely children around here. Lot's of diversity."

"Thank you. We will be getting back to you tommorow."