5-Amila/Neymar

Amila:

i had to call dani and lio on his phone because of how fucking drunk he got. how could he do this to me? he was supposed to win me over with my soccer hyper fan of a boss, and now he's acting like the rich snobby dickhead he really is in front of them.  i grab him by the color, dragging him out of the restaurant and to the front curb by force, as he murmurs under his breath in whatever fucking language he speaks.

"you fucking embarrass me like that? are you serious?"

"shhhut the fuuck up, you whore." he slurred, his breath heavy with rum and his accent much heavier than usual.

"are you serious, neymar?" I slap the back of his neck before he shoves me off of him, my back hitting the concrete and a bit of blood pricking at the back of my thighs. "are you fucking serious?!" I yell louder.

"I already FUCKING TOLD YOU, SHUT UP." he yells, his eyes half open as he swayed side to side in his stance.

"dani and lio are coming to get your sorry ass. i cant deal with you, da silva."

neymar:

what the fuck did she just call me? what did that boring, knockoff, loudmouth, gold digging bitch just call me? all i could hear was her voice when she said it. all i could hear was brunas voice. all i felt was anger. it rushed through my veins, hard and fast. my heart beat fast in my chest as i stumbled over to her, my breath coming out forced and a hateful look in my eye.

"...what did you just call me?" i growl lowly, clenching my fists.

she rolls her eyes, "dont try to seem scary now, you asshole." 

i grab her harshly by the neck line of her dress, pulling her up from the ground as i listen to the gorgeous sound of her thighs scraping along the concrete, and her wince in pain that followed. the bottom of her dress ripped a touch, and she flinched away from me, trying to pry my strong grip on her away.

"n- neymar-"

"dont speak my fucking name. você é substituível. você não é nada. (you are replacable. ou are nothing." i growled hatefully, raising my hand and prepairing to hit her, until i heard two familiar voices.

"NEYMAR DA SILVA SANTOS JUNIOR, DONT YOU DARE." lio yelled, getting out of the car and running over to me. it didnt take long for him to reach me, as he restrained me, his arms around my torso. 

"dios mio, ney (my god, ney)" he cursed under his breath, my hands falling from bru- amila as i go limp in lios arms. lio began dragging me away from amila, but not before i flashed her a drunken grin, and blew her a sarcastic kiss.

"adeus, princesa." i slurred before winking at her as lio pushed me into the back seat f danis trunk, before getting in the front seat. 

"ney, what the hell?" dani started, less mad than lio and more... dissapointed.

"não me dê um daqueles sermões idiotas de pai (dont give me one of those stupid dad lectures)" i groaned, rubbing the back of my neck as i undid my tie.

"ah, eu vou.(oh, im gonna)" he sighed before continuing.

"you handle alcohol well, so i dont get it... what the fuck is your problem?" lio sneered, visibly angry.

i roll my eyes, sprawling out in the back seat. "she would know." i murmur under my breath.

dani and lio questioning exchange looks. 'shit, they heard me.' i swear to myself in my head.

"she?" they ask in unison.

i let out a low groan, "not whatever her name is."

they're eyes brighten in realization, "bruna." 

i wince at her name, my eyes closing and my breath speeding up. it hurts. she hurts.

"take me to her." i slur drunkenly.

"no, ney. not now."

"i need to see her. now."

"neymar, its not happening." lio says softly.

"fucking take me there. you know how, stop being usless fucks." i growl, trying to cover up my pain with anger. my voice slightly shaking as tears prick at my eyes.

"junior, no." dani says sternly, a sad, understanding look in his eye.

the car stops.

i do not wake up in my own bed.

everything is fine?