4-Neymar

amila and I have been together for 2 months, and i still haven't told her about the bruna problem. well, not the bruna problem, but the baby problem. everytime i talk to amila all i can see is bruna.

 all i can hear is bruna.

all i can smell is bruna.

all i can think about is bruna.

but i suppose that is a problem in itself. ive started to wonder if im loving amila or my memories of bruna. ive started to doubt myself about deserting bruna how i did. i miss her a lot. her laugh rings in my ears at night, i spray her perfume on my pillow, i dont know how much longer i can do this. and look, i love to play the character of the asshole, which i totally am, but i cant imagine how all of this would make amila feel.

shes a sweet girl, too sweet to be with me. ive been neglecting her like crazy and shes staying with me just because... well, im me. im so fucked, though. i cant stop thinking about bruna and its eating at me like crazy. 

"ney? hellooo?" she says, waving a hand in front of my face.

i grab her hand, stoping her motion as i dig my middle finger into her wrist, "quit that" i say coldly.

"jesus, sorry. but, where'd you go? you were like... frozen for a while." she says with a meek chuckle.

"just... thinking."

"ah... alright." she says sceptically.

"i have to go to this dinner for work and i was wondering if you'd come with me? i wanna show you off like a shiny toy." she says with a giggle.

"mhm. sure, sweetheart, ill go."

she smiles, even her smile is like brunas, but her eyes dont light up the same. "thank you, love."

"'course."

that night

"mm... you look nice." i hum from the doorframe. 

she turns and looks at me with that warm, hollow smile. shes wearing a nice dress. black, deep neckline, strings wrapped around her back. she does look nice, the dress is almost identical to the one i took bruna on our frst date in, though. my body feels hot at the sight, but not because its her. because its damn near bruna. 

"i would say the same to you but your cocky ass already knows it." she says with a smirk, walking up to me and drapping her arms over my shoulders and her hands around the back neck. i wrap my arms around her waist, smirking.

"its would be nice to hear."

"it would stroke your ego, you mean?"

"mm..." I grin. "yup."

she lets out a soft chuckle, its one of the only time her smile has really reached her eyes. "you look very pretty."

i roll m eyes jokingly, "why thank you."

"...ready to go?"

"mhm. what car do you want to show off?"

"mm... the gtr."

"your wish is my command." i say, turning on the light and taking her hand in mine, grabbing my keys and wallet, slipping my phone in my pocket as we walk out of the house. its quitewarm outside, the clouds are pink and white and it smells vaguely sweet, bruna wouldve dragged me to the beach and i wouldve pretended to not wanna go. 

dinner with amila, fun.

everything will be fine, everything is fine.

NEXT PART IS GONNA BE MORE INTERESTING, I PROMISE.

ly guys!