3-Neymar

2 and a half drinks in, whatever the hell that girls name was is settled onto my lap. shes a bit touchy for my taste, but its good enough. though, I do wish she'd get off of me. she smells too much like bruna and I don't know what its making me feel. something hurts, and something else is... turned on?

i dont know, but i do know im probably gonna fuck this girl tonight. maybe call her my girlfriend.

"neymarrrrr" she whines in my ear, unbuttoning the top 3 buttons of my shirt and tracing my collar bone with her finger.

"mmh?" i hum in response, a touch to preoccupied with watching dani flirt with some blacked out blonde chick.

"...you're a dickhead... but you're really hot..."

i snicker in response, alcohol weighing on my eyelids. "i get that a lot" i say smugly.

she bites my neck softly, teasing the mark with her tongue. i let out a soft murmur.

"...you know what i want, right?" she whispers again, her grip on the back of my neck tightening slightly.

i chuckle lowly at her ignorance, "uber's outside already"

she grumbles lowly into my neck, "of course it is."

i stand up, picking her up with me as her legs wrap around my waist. seems like its not her first rodeo either, i smirk to myself. i nod at lio as i walk through the crowd of sweaty bodies and loud music, he winks back at me as i step out into the rain. i wave at our uber driver as i get in, sitting her back down on my lap as she begins kissing my neck.

"...mm... not too rough, i have a game tomorrow" she grumbles in response, sitting up more and pressing her lips to mine. 

we makeout in the uber until we arrive back at my house. i get out of the car and carry her into mine and up the stairs. I lay her down on my bed... and next thing i know, im naked in bed with her the next morning. 

i roll over, meeting her tired, drowzy eyes with my own. "...morninggg..." she grumbles.

"mhm." i hum, sitting up, pulling on my boxers.

"ney?"

"mhm?"

"...am i gonna be another one night stand, or am i gonna mean something to you?"

i sigh softly... she meant something to me.

"...mm... phone." i demand gently. she perks a brow at me before handing me her phone.

"password."

"1104"

i unlock my phone, a bit impressed by her trust in me. i put my number in her contact and toss it back to her. 

"ill take you out to breakfast, buy you something shiny, yea?" i say, semi-disinterested. though, it does take a pinch of interest to pick up my next placeholder. her eyes seem to brighten at my half-assed request.

"mhm. sure."