6.

Eggsy's POV

When I saw Harry Hart alive, all kinds of questions and suspicions popped in my head. But two questions stood out.

How is he alive? Why is he here?

After I got Tess in the passenger side of the sportscar I prayed to God that Harry had nothing to do with those stuff she found in her room.

If he is...I'll have trouble letting him stay alive or even trust him. But I know him better, he won't do that.

I sat in the drivers side, staring at Tess. She was something else I know it. She can be offered anything in the world but she won't take it because she wants something that can't be given but earned... to find the reason why she was put on this earth.

I should know because I've been watching her since we had to find recruitments. There were a lot of agents who sided with Valentine. Too many that it made me sick.

I know for a fact that Tess can be reliable. She won't do something like that. Both her grandmothers have taught her to be a woman in all aspects. Compassionate, cautious, patient, and strives for.. perfection.

For as long as she was in schooling Tess was at the top of the class. Though Tess was young she studied hard and long. Took many classes in many subjects. Geometry, algebra, calculus, chemistry, biology, computer science and engineering. World history, art and music. And wrote a book for troubled teen to help them get the gist of what their reading or studying. Traveled with her two cousins Terrance and Lorena during summer and spring breaks studying cultures. Tess took up extreme sports just to pass the time.

But every once in a while, there's a day when she doesn't have to be studying or learning. No lessons, no expectations as she saw them. A day when anything can happen.

I have been to one of her parties before. Just to know what kind of person she is instead of on paper. She is the craziest party girl I have ever met.

Her idea of a good time is race car driving with a few friends and the winner get 1k afterwards. Or her and about 7 others, dressing up as the kids from the Purge and robbing their bullies of all their candy on Halloween. Or even have a glow in the dark pool party and the water is glowing green. Her main 'squad' were almost sent to jail once because someone had brang illegal fireworks and set them off in the jerk of a neighbor's tool shed.

Till this day there are people who look at her and think "wow there is a gal who can really do something with her life."

But little do they know, she doesn't want to be anything yet because she hasn't found her dream job.

That's why I am recruiting her. She is confused, helpless even, at as to what she is made to do. Kingsman is perfect for her.

She loves adventures, learning and she's not afraid of anything. She's wants to help and do something more with herself. And Kingsman can do just that for her.

"Eggsy are you coming out?" I hear Harry ask as he continues to lean against the hood of the car, his back facing me.

I take a last look at that beautiful face and get out to  see Harry.

I slam the door shut and lean on it, shoving my hands into the pockets of my grey sweatpants. I started to feel sorry that I didn't put on a shirt before I ran out the house for Tess.

"I want you to explain what happened in Tess' room to me. Now." I demanded. But part of me doesn't want to know. That part just wants to convince Tess to join K and forget all of this happened.

But then again, another part of me is anxious to know what the hell is going on with Harry.

"Yes. I have the footage of Tess' room here in my pocket to show you what happened. I have this because that room was once mine. I don't have much time left to be with you. Here it is." He says. I can see the outline of his eyes and can tell that he is scared. That doesn't look right. Harry wasn't even scared when death faced him. What happened?