7

Unwrapping the gifts gently not wanting to damage anything, Sarada took out the yukata that the Yamanaka's had bought for her.

It was a beautiful yukata, made of smooth silk that matched with her red glasses.

"Yes, this would look very cute on Sarada unlike how it would probably look on ugly." Sai mused.

"Heh, anything on Sarada would look good, Sai." She stretched out the sound of his name as she cracked her knuckles.

He swallows slowly and gives a small laugh.

"Thank you." Sarada smiles at them.

She opens several more other gifts, receiving mostly ninja tools like the shuriken and kunai.

Sarada thanks all of them for the birthday presents.

"My one, my one!" Naruto chirps excitedly.

She giggles at how the seventh could be so childish but hold major responsibly for the village.

Naruto hands his gift that he told his wife to wrap as he wouldn't have done such a nice job with it.

Sarada takes the present gently from the seventh and takes a look at the packaging. She wondered what he had brought to her that got him so excited.

Ramen maybe?

They all knew how the seventh has an obsession with that. But no, it can't be, this was too flat and there wasn't any sound of the ramen's packaging.

She really couldn't think of what else it could be, so curiously unwrapping the gift, Sarada brought out a wooden picture frame that had the Uchiha symbol attached to the top.

A frame but no picture.

Sarada thanked the seventh for the lovely gift and started to wonder just how she'd get a picture with her parents. She already knew she'd want a family picture, but she was just too shy. It would be their first photo together.

Ever since she found the photograph of her dad with team Taka, Sarada longed even more for a picture of her parents together. She never even got to see their wedding pictures anyway.

"No problem, Sarada! I think your mum wants to give you something now, aye, Sakura- chan?"

"Ah... You baka, you read my mind or something huh?"

Sakura crouched to eye level with Sarada smiling and takes out the gift that her daughter didn't even know she was holding.

"Happy birthday, dear."

She hands over her gift to her daughter and grins at her.

The gift had no wrapping so Sarada could identify straight away what it was, photos.

Her eyes start to sting with the sensation of tears coming forth but she holds it in and grins back at her mum.

Sasuke too, coming to eye level with Sarada pokes her forehead.

No other clan treasures love as much as the Uchiha.

Sarada flips the photos over and was welcomed with the sight of her dad in her mums apron.

The seventh had made his way to take a sneak peek on the photos and started to laugh hysterically, tears prickling from the side of his eyes as he couldn't help but take a look at his long time friend and start laughing all over again.

Getting suspicious, Sasuke leans in to take a look at the photo and goes tomato red.

Sarada laughs at the picture and goes through more photos of Sasuke baking a cake until she stops and looks at a couple more photos where her and her papa are at the front of the house supposedly talking.

She smiles up to her mum, thanking her for the gift.

"Oi! Look over this way!"

The Uchiha family turn their heads around.

Click.
Flash.

"Hehe... Sarada! I have another present!"

Naruto gives his trademark smile and rushes up to Sarada.

"Lookie here." He waves the photo around that had just came out of his Polaroid.

The younger Uchiha laughs at their unreadied faces and the Seventh's thumb that appeared on the lower screen of the photo.

"Thank you very much, seventh." She smiles in appreciation and glances at her parents.

They smile back at her.

Happy birthday.

END