5

The sweet smell of Sakura's cooking was still filling the air and Sarada's stomach gave out a sound of soft grumble.

Sasuke chuckles at her. "How about we eat first then go out for a walk?"

"That sounds great dad." She smiles up at him , turns around to look at her mum, grins and runs up to hug her. "Thank you, mum.

Sakura pats her daughter on top of her head. "Why..? I didn't even do anything though, Sarada."

"No... you did everything. So thank you."

"If you say so, Sarada." Sakura gives a big grin. "C'mon I'm hungry shannaro!"

"Yes yes, hurry, Sarada, mum can get really angry when she's hungry." He pokes both of them in the forehead as he walks to the kitchen.

Sarada laughs and follows him too while Sakura gives a sigh but chuckles slightly after.

After breakfast, the Uchiha family went out to the streets of Konoha. It was a lively day and people were bustling in and out of shops and buildings.

Sarada, holding the hands of Sasuke and Sakura, has never felt so giddy in her life. It felt like a dream, a dream that has finally come true.

"Sarada, would you like some ice-cream?" Sakura asks.

"Umm..." She sets her face into a thinking manner and for about a second or so she replies, "no thanks."

If we buy ice- cream, I would have to let go of mama and papas hand.

After walking the many different streets, somewhere along, they met with the Uzumaki family.

They too, were taking peaceful strolls.
It was one of those rare days when Naruto could take a break and even if those were small breaks, he treasured the time he could spend with them.

The two families decided to both join together for a walk where Naruto and Sasuke would talk and their wives would converse with each other.

The Seventh went to Sarada and went to eye- level with her while Hinata smiles kindly.

"Happy birthday, Sarada- chan! You're one year older dattebayo!"

"That's right, Sarada- chan, happy birthday. May your wishes come true."

Sarada thanks the both of them politely.

The once shy Hyuga gave Sarada Himawari's hand to hold and the young Uzumaki smiled shyly up at her.

"Happy birthday Sarada nee- chan."

The other Uzumaki, however, had ran down the street and telling them to walk faster after wishing Sarada the best wishes.

It went like this.

"Happy birthday, Sarada! You're gonna get wrinkles soon now that you're so old, dattebasa!"

Punch.

Indeed, what a lovely day it was.