Chapter 3

Jimin stood at the corner of the university campus, a soft breeze tousling his hair as he smiled. His gaze skipped between the path ahead and the watch on his wrist, as he waited for someone.

"Wanna die? Give me that!" The loud yet cheerful voice jolted Jimin from his thoughts. His ears perked up, and he turned his attention to the source, finding himself drawn to a group of students under the shelter of a university cafe.

A light smile played on his lips as he slowly walked towards their direction, the girl's infectious laughter pulling him in.

She was captivatingly beautiful, her laughter a sweet melody that seemed to melt Jimin's heart. Lost in her presence, he felt his heart flutter as their eyes met but just as he was about to speak, Jimin felt a tap on his shoulder, pulling him back to reality.

Jimin tried to contain his smirk and took glances at Eunjae sitting beside her in the car, his first love he saw in the university that day.

Finally after more than seven years, he found her.

They soon reached the White Sea Production house where Hyungsik and Taehyung were already waiting for Eunjae and the new Park CEO.

Taehyung who was yawning suddenly beamed up with a bright smile as he saw Jimin walking out of the car and was about to run to hug him until he lightly shook his head.

"Your CEO doesn't came!" Eunjae complaint to Hyungsik and Taehyung's eyes widened in surprise as he snapped back at Jimin who asked him to keep quiet while lightly shaking his head.

"Ahh... who is this then?" Hyungsik asked pointing at Jimin,

"CEO's assistant." Eunjae shared, but it was swiftly interrupted by Taehyung's loud scoff.

"What happened?"

"He is not the CEO's assistant, idiot, he is CEO HIMSELF!" Taehyung revealed with a burst of laughter, unable to contain his amusement.

"This man doesn't understand one thing." Jimin muttered under his breath, smiling awkwardly at the situation.

Eunjae stood frozen in her place, her hesitation palpable as she glanced nervously at Jimin.

"You are the CEO..." She stuttered, her lips pursed with uncertainty.

"You're not going to fire me, right?" Hyungsik joked nervously, trying to ease the tension.

"I just did that to see the honest behavior of the employee." Jimin explained, noticing the discomfort in the room.
"Don't worry, our Eunjae-si passed with full marks." he reassured with a light smirk.

Eunjae felt her heart flutter at Jimin's words, a sense of relief washing over her.

"I already knew, sir. Eunjae here is the best employee. She is a gem, a true gem--" Hyungsik laughed until he felt a poke from Eunjae's elbow, signaling him to stop.

"Thank you, sir." Eunjae bowed gratefully to Jimin.

Taehyung raised his brows, observing the expressions on Jimin's face before smirking to himself and putting his arms around Eunjae, catching Jimin by surprise.

"If you're done here, let's go dear. Okay?" Taehyung asked, flashing a cheeky smile at Eunjae.

"Huh?" Eunjae tilted her head in confusion,

"You guys seem pretty close." Jimin remarked, smiling tightly as he observed their interaction.

"Any problem, Jimin?" Taehyung asked,

"Yah, he is the CEO of this company... Behave." Eunjae nudged Taehyung.

"If this actor backs off, the company he is CEO of will be closed." Taehyung huffed, shooting a challenging look at Jimin.