Chapter 2

Taehyung had laid down on his bed, tapping his fingers on his chest as kept on gazing at his ceiling.

His lips were curved up in a big smile.

"I found her." He chuckled and closed his eyes in excitement. "FINALLY FOUND HER!"

"Don't hit me!" little Taehyung, around age 8, cried as the tall high school boys continuously picked on him.

"You're very rich, right? Give us your money," one of the boys said, poking Taehyung's head.

"Don't hit me! Somebody help me!" He cried, looking around for help.

"What happened?" Suddenly, a boy around his age asked, walking towards him.

"One more shortie!" High schooler scoffed as he hit the other boy.

"They're bullying me!" Taehyung complained, pouting his lips.

"Wait!" The other boy said as he ran away.

"Shortie ran away.." the bullies laughed, clapping hands with each other.

Taehyung blinked, looking down in disappointment.

"Come on, richie boy, give us your money!" The tall boy pushed Taehyung arrogantly, causing him to fall on his knees.

"YAH!" Suddenly, they all flinched, hearing a loud voice from their side.

A girl stood with her head held high and sharp eyes, throwing daggers at them.

Taehyung slowly looked up, his eyes falling over the girl.

"I was 8 but I know it was you." Taehyung blushed opening his eyes,
"The girl who saved me that day! I am right AREN'T I!" He giggled flapping his feet on bed as turned around on the bed.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH AFTER 20 YEARS! IT'S LIKE DESTINY!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

Standing at his room door, Haneul sighed in surprise as looked at her son rolling on the bed.

"He's lost his mind didn't he?" Taehyung's sister, Taeri asked shaking her head in disbelief.

•_•

Next day at Black Panther's production Hyejin was in her cabin looking over some details for the film she was going to direct.

"Ms. Hyejin?" Her assistant, Narae asked peeking inside her cabin to which she just nodded.

"This came as a parcel for you." Narae shared placing the safely packaged box on Hyejin's table.

"Who send this?" Hyejin asked narrowing her eyes at the box, scanning it like there is a bomb inside.

"The delivery guy said it's from K.T. Maybe Kim Taehyung?" Narae shrugged confusedly.

"He is KTH not K.T.. K.T is.." Suddenly the realization hit Hyejin as she aggressively stood up from her seat clenching her jaw.

"What happened Ms. Hyeji--" Narae asked swallowing down nervously as recognised the temper on Hyejin's face.

"THIS MO-#(#" Hyejin barges out of the cabin with that package and Narae sighed out in relief.

"Ahh it's not me... Ahh what a relief!"

Hyejin stormed towards Haein's cabin, her eyebrows furrowed as if she were ready to devour anyone who dared cross her path.