Chapter 1

Famous producer of Black Panther's production, Kim Seokjin is going to be working with actor Kim Taehyung from White Sea Production for his new film.

The collaboration between the two production agencies which has a record of rivalry for five years is breaking all the records.

The headline was all over the workplace in Black Panther's Production house. Even the employees were shocked to hear this news.

White Sea and Black Panther has been rival since five years and this sudden collab of producer and actor surely brought interest among the people.

"You called me sir?"

Haein, Executive of Black Panther looked up from his desk hearing the stern voice.

At the door was standing the most promising director of Black Panther, Kang Hyejin donned in her formal suit and pants.

"Oh yes Hyejin-a.. please come and have a seat." Haein smiled gesturing her.

Hyejin nodded plainly and sat in the seat in front of him.

"Why did you call me?" She plainly asked,

"I have a good news for you, and a bad news. What do you want to hear first?" Haein asked putting his hands over the table as raised his brows.

"Why did you call me?" Hyejin was unfazed,

Haein blinked as sniffed leaning back.

"You heard our renknown producer, Jin is going to produce a new film right?" Haein said and Hyejin nodded,

"So, he specially asked for you to direct his movie!!! YOU ARE GOING TO DEBUT AS A DIRECTOR! AHHAAA!" Haein shouted in excitement.

Hyein stood up in surprise as gasped covering her mouth.

"Jin? Seokjin? Kim Seokjin? THE SEOKJIN WANTS ME?" She could not believe what she heard.

Seokjin was known as THE SEOKJIN because all his films were superhit and unique to the core. So many directors, actors die to work with him and Hyejin who was already an aspiring director was getting that chance.

Hyejin always wanted to be a director and in Black Panther she was the finest one. Though she had only directed few short films and documentaries, her aim was to direct a huge scale film.

"Yes!!!!" Haein raised his palm for a hifi.

"What was the bad news then?" Hyejin asked furrowing his brows and then suddenly the realization hit her. "Jin sir is going to collab with White Sea." She sank down in the chair.

Haein pursed his lips as looked at Hyejin.

"Yeah that was the bad news... You have to work with their executive producer..."

"Finally I was going to achieve my dream and that too at the cost of working with that psycho Eunjae!"

°_°

"I AM NOT GOING TO WORK WITH THAT SOCIOPATH HYEJIN!" Eunjae shouted flinching Hyungshik.

Eunjae was the top executive producer of White Sea Production, the lady behind the success of the production house for five years.