Yellow

Yellow- A Mobian Wolf with completely yellow fur, a black snout and stick like eyes.

He is seen with a blue sword, a red bandanna along his head covering his ears, black steel toed boots and blue gloves.

Yellow is a reckless and a daring Mobian Wolf who is always ready to jump into action. He is known for his heroic deeds and fearless demeanor, never backing down from a challenge. Yellow is extremely loyal to his friends and will do whatever it takes to protect them, even if it means putting himself in danger. He is quick to act and is always the first to rush into battle, wielding his trusty sword with precision and skill. Despite his brash nature, Yellow has a heart of gold and values justice above all else. He is a true hero at heart, always standing up for what is right and fighting against evil forces.

Best friends with Jon.

"No enemy can withstand the might of my blade! For justice and honor, I will fight until my last breath!"

Jon- Jon- A mobian sheep with completely black wool, a bright peach muzzle and wide-open white eyes.

He wears a cloak around his body, a shepherd's cap on his head, foot flops and black gloves.

Jon is a caring and compassionate Mobian sheep who is known for his kind heart and gentle nature. He is always there to offer a helping hand to those in need, and his selfless attitude makes him a beloved member of the community. Jon is deeply religious and finds comfort in his faith, often turning to prayer and meditation in times of need.

Despite his gentle demeanor, Jon is not afraid to stand up for what he believes in. He is a strong advocate for justice and fairness, always striving to make the world a better place for everyone. Jon's dedication to his beliefs and his unwavering moral compass makes him a trusted ally and a beacon of hope for those around him.

Jon is best friends with Yellow, and the two of them make a formidable team. Yellow's bravery and Jon's wisdom complement each other perfectly, allowing them to overcome any obstacle they face. Together, they stand as a shining example of friendship and camaraderie, always ready to support each other no matter what challenges come their way.

"I may be a simple shepherd, but I believe that kindness and compassion can make a difference in this world. With faith as my guide, I walk this path with humility and love."

Story:

In a dimly lit alleyway, two masked criminals stood face to face, exchanging small bags of drugs and other illicit substances. The first criminal, wearing a black ski mask and a hoodie, nervously handed over a bag of pills to the second criminal, who was dressed in a dark hooded jacket and a bandana covering his face.

The second criminal inspected the contents of the bag, nodding in approval before reaching into his own pocket to pull out a wad of cash. The two of them quickly counted the money, ensuring that the transaction was fair and complete.

A yellow blur suddenly appeared out of nowhere, moving with lightning speed as it swiped the bag out of the criminal's grasp. The criminals were shocked and taken aback, unable to react in time as the mysterious figure appeared before them.

As the blur came to a sudden stop, the figure revealed itself to be Yellow with a blue sword in hand. His yellow fur glistened in the dim light of the alleyway, a determined look in his stick-like eyes as he faced the criminals.

Yellow: Oh, sorry guys, is this yours? You two should know better, selling this crap's gonna make you end up in jail.

The first criminal, with the black ski mask, pulled out a switchblade while the second criminal, with the dark hooded jacket, brandished a hunting knife. Yellow's smile only widened at the sight of the weapons, his eyes now glowing with excitement at the prospect of a challenge.