Mark?

I woke up at 4:00AM today. I had a dream that I was Mark. It was awful. I never thought the prank would end that way. Why did he have to die? Why not me? I deserved that dream. I asked a random guy to scare him. I didn't know him. Apparently he was a murderer. As soon as Mark came around the corner the guy took out a gun and aimed it at him. It was loud. He might have lived if the ambulance got there faster. I remember the look the murderer gave me. He smiled and said it was for me. I don't understand what he meant. In fact, I don't understand why he did it. He ran away, and I never saw him again.
I heard a knock on the door, that immediately snapped me out of my thoughts. The door slowly opened and someone walked in slowly. I looked at him. "Hello?", I asked cautiously. The man looked at me and I realized it was Mark. "Mark! I'm so sorry! Wait your alive? Oh my goodness gracious!...... Wait how are you alive?".
"I'm not.", he said in a ghastly voice. I stared at him
"How are you here then?".
"I'm haunting you now. For what you did.".
"Mark I'm so sorry!". I yelled, as I got up to hug him. A strange energy pushed me back.
"No mercy. You killed me fool! How can I ever forgive you?!".
"M..Mark.. Please...I..Im sorry. I didn't know that he would.. do that."
"Oh yeah of course you didn't".
"I didn't"
"Hmm guess what?".
"What?".
"The guy that killed me is coming to see you. I hope you're ready.", and with that, Mark was gone. Great. I'll let him take me. As long as he doesn't hurt my parents. He can have me.
All I know is that Mark hates me.
Mark.