Chapter 4 - Invitation

Third Person Pov:

"Sure!" Badr said with a smile forwarding his hand. They shake their hands and parted their ways.

Soon, Badr reached his home. Looking at home, he felt the emptiness in his heart.

Entering the house, he looked at the living room where everyone was sitting quietly. No one was talking. They were sitting with a gloomy face waiting for his arrival. If his light, his Noor Al Haya was here, every one would bhave been talking and laughing.

"Asslam o Alaikum wa-rahmatullahi wa-barakatuh!" Badr greeted them but his voice held no happiness, no cheerfulness.

"Walaikum Salaam wa-rahmatullahi wa-barakatuh!" They greeted him back solemnly. Though they didn't ask any thing about the Jirgah. They knew the culprit is forgiven but still they wanted to hear from Badr.

Badr told them every thing what happened in the jirgah and his new friendship with Raj. They had forgiven since the day they knew about him, they weren't sceptical over his friendship with Badr and were happy.

"That's good to know. Tell Raj, Tomorrow's a welcome feast at our house for him and his brother. " Walid Badr said, standing up with his wife. They left to their room so did the brothers.

With Badr :

He was staring at the sky with his teary eyes. He didn't want to be alone. He wished he wasn't the eldest in the family. He wanted someone to hold him, embrace him and comfort him.But he stopped, he had to stay strong for his family. Looking at the time, he sighed. No one has eaten anything. He went in the kitchen and made food. As the food prepared fully, he served in the living room. He turned around to call them but was surprised to see them coming themselves without forcing. He smiled slightly.

•Everything will be alright gradually but our memories with Noor Al Haya won't be forgotten.• Badr thought as he forwarded the chair a bit and let his mother sit then he sat beside his mother. They recited "Bismillah" and started eating. At the end of the meal, they drank water in three sips.

Badr was about to clean it but he was stopped by his brothers who said they will do it. After that, they came and sat.

"Akhi, How about you recite a surah of Quran?" Fakhr said with a glint of happiness in his eyes.

Quran Recitation: (for those who don't know the meaning and can't read are transliteration and translation. In the end of the recitation it will have written in bold End of Quran Recitation)

"بِسْمِ ٱللَّهِ ٱلرَّحْمَٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

Bismillah hir rahman nir raheem

In the name of Allāh, the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful.

تَبَـٰرَكَ ٱلَّذِى بِيَدِهِ ٱلْمُلْكُ وَهُوَ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَىْءٍۢ قَدِيرٌ (1)

Tabaarakal lazee biyadihil mulku wa huwa 'alaa kulli shai-in qadeer

Blessed is the One in Whose Hands rests all authority. And He is Most Capable of everything.

ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَ ٱلْمَوْتَ وَٱلْحَيَوٰةَ لِيَبْلُوَكُمْ أَيُّكُمْ أَحْسَنُ عَمَلًۭا ۚ وَهُوَ ٱلْعَزِيزُ ٱلْغَفُورُ (2)

Allazee khalaqal mawta walhayaata liyabluwakum ayyukum ahsanu 'amalaa; wa huwal 'azeezul ghafoor