// Chapter 10 - the show. \\

After nene devoured her grapefruit salad and drank about 3 bottles of water she was back to her normal self. Only by then there was only about 30 mins before the show starts. "Alright everyone are you ready for the show?" Tsukasa said over the speaker phone backstage. Basically, it was their alarm to start getting ready as people were starting to come in and take their seats. As rui cleaned nene up and took his costume to go get ready emu went back over to tsukasa and tsukasa looked back over at nene and nodded his head and smiled. As mizuki helped nene get into her new costume mizuki helped her do her hair, makeup and earrings. Her hair was her normal hairstyle, half up half down. As mizuki puts the carasol horse earrings, nene asked if she could have rui's blanket to cover the costume mizuki made. Mizuki nodded and finished putting the earrings in and grabbed the blanket and placed it over her. While mizuki finished the make up on nene, rui came out and asked if mizuki could do his makeup to. Mizuki sighed. "I guess so, i mean you didn't mind when i had nene over almost everyday." Rui smiled and thanked mizuki. He then looked at nene snuggled up in his blanket. "5 minutes before start please head to your spots!" Tsukasa said over the loud and obnoxious speaker phone. Mizuki quickly finished up rui's make up and they went to the wings of the stage. Rui was starting on the opposite side of the stage so he had to go around the fast way. Whilst as nene she gave mizuki the blanket and started heading up to her trapize. Whilst nene was preparing what she does in the opening of the show she made sure she had enough room behind her to jump up on to her trapize and sit on it like a swing. Before you knew it, the show was starting. The moment tsukasa introduced nene to the stage she was on her trapize swinging, and showing off her specially tailored costume by mizuki. As she approached the next trapize she grabbed onto it with her hands and swung up onto it and turned around and landed on the trapize as before and stuck the landing onrushing the mat. She ran off stage to get back up onto her platform to prepare for her act of the show. Whilst nene was getting back up onto her platform she could see rui coming on stage to do his meaning nene would be starting to prepare, as emu was finishing her part of the beginning, nene started doing all these tricks that was scaring the audience. As emu was about to getting to let go of the second trapize for nene, emu forgot to let go, so nene quickly switched to have the trapize holding her on by the legs and had her hands wide open for emu to hold onto. Obviously tsukasa and rui was scared because emu had never done this before but nene grabbed emu by the hands and got her to the platform safely, and nene continued with her act. Nene was ready to pull off a trick that was never practiced, as she gained momentum and timed it right, she throws herself into the air doing a bunch of flips while watching the second trapize very carefully, she was scared herself, but rui was even more scared as it wasn't a trick they had put into her choreograph to do on the trapize. As soon as she got her hands onto the trapize the audience cheered in excitement, then did a flip onto the mat on the ground. She bows then walks off stage. She runs straight into mizukis arms and had some more water and made rui another custom made bracelet as rui performed his act as the ringmaster commentating throughout tsukasa and emus performance together guiding how all the magic works.