// Chapter 8 - something isnt right... \\

Rui could remember that moment like it was only yesterday. Then he remembered that nene was still practicing over her part over and over again until tsukasa was satisfied. But the moment rui walked out to watch nene, nene gained the confidence to do her best. The moment nene jumped off from the first trapize onto the second one, landing her legs on the second trapize as she swung around she moved to her hands to gain the momentum to push her self onto the next trapize and then did a flip and landed perfectly on her feet at the end. Rui, mizuki and emu cheered and applauded. Unlike tsukasa he had a slow clap as he wasn't satisfied, but he didn't say anything as rui would scould him again. So as nene walks off to her bag to get a bottle of water to drink as rui would go on and perform his part of the act, and as nene thought, perfect all ques on the right timing, Tsukasa didn't yell at rui at all through out rui's act nor did he for emus. Their show was in less than 3 hours, tsukasa asked for nene to come back onto stage so then he could scould her even more whilst Rui wasn't even around. "Can you get nothing right nene kusanagi?" Tsukasa would stand there tapping his toe. "Y-y-y-yes i can-" Nene replies. "NO YOU CANT! This is our last show here before we travel the world, its our only chance to get that ticket to travel the world. YOU HAVE TO GET THIS SHOW RIGHT. Otherwise ill make sure you never see rui again." Nene stood there shaking, as tsukasa had shouted at her. "Those thoughts... their running through my mind again... I can't... i just can't..." the words that run through nenes head. Before tsukasa could even start yelling at her again rui and mizuki came back from the food truck outside and saw nene shaking out of her mind. "Hold my food Mizuki" As rui passed his food to mizuki, rui ran down as fast as he could, while nene is falling down onto the ground as tsukasa is getting closer and closer to nene preparing to slap her. Before he could slap nene, rui pushed tsukasa out of the way. "What the FUCK was that tsukasa?" Rui screamed at tsukasa as he was on the ground. "Why is she on the ground for one and for two why the fuck is she shaking?" Rui starting to get furious. "She will be the reason why we wont be able to go worldwide with our sh-" Rui now has his eyes closed. "So? At least she came back? Shouldn't you at least be greatful that she's back?" Mizuki would come down to the stage and places the food backstage and comes back and grabs nene by the arm to take backstage. "She isn't worth my time, you saw how many times she failed in the practice run. The interviewer to take us worldwide is here TONIGHT." Tsukasa then storms off to emu. Rui sighs and then goes backstage where nene and mizuki were sitting. He saw that nene was still shaking. "Nene, are you hungry?" Rui would show his food to nene, but nene shook her head. But then nene ran off to the bathroom and starting v0m!t!ng. Mizuki sighs and looks up rui. "Do you know why she's rejecting food at the moment?" Rui asks mizuki. "Unfortunately, I do.. It's because of tsukasa, all these comments get to nene, and she starts starving herself and thats how all her s3lf h@rm." Mizuki replies. Suddenly Rui gets a notification from discord from nene.

cyb3r_sprout 🟢 Online
🎈something isn't right...

cyb3r_sprout
hey rui...
im sorry for rejecting the food you offered me

pix3l_ru1
dont worry nene, i understand
just come back

cyb3r_sprout
i have another present for you

pix3l_ru1
im excited for it :)

"Mizuki, here's my card can you go get a salad for nene with grapefruit in it, its her favourite food. Thank you" Mizuki nods and takes rui's card and gets a salad for nene, but she's stuck in a queue as everyone is turning up for the show. Nene comes back from the bathroom almost as pale as a ghost.