𝟕- A piano?

(irl)

Part 1:

I get up this morning full of energy ready for today as its the day me and bella are going to see beta squad in person.

Im buzzing right now even though it feels extremely weird being awake at this time because the time difference from america to the UK is like 6 hours.

I rush into my closet to pick something decent to wear because i dont wanna embarass myself first meeting.

I put on these black cargo type of jeans and a black longsleeve t-shirt that has a little bit of a turtle neck with a dark sage green coat.

I run into bella's room like a little girl on christmas and wake her up i tell her ill wait down in the lobby and dash down the stairs to the lobby.

I find an area of seating and sit down and wait i cant sit still im kicking my legs about when i spot something in the corner of the room. A piano.

All of a sudden i find myself walking over to it and sitting on the stool infront of it i gently brace my fingers over the tiles just like i did years ago. I play a tune and its the same one i was humming the other day. I get my phone out and place it on the side and record myself playing and singing at the same time. I finish the recording and i hear faint clapping from behind me. I see bella walking up to me and the front desk lady clapping.

"thanks" i smike at them.

"i rember your music era'' bella laughs.

Part 2: Navigation

I do an awkward smile and follow her out of the door. We pull up the address of the beta squad house on our phone (the address that niko sent they didnt just find it on google).

"where does it say to go?" i ask bella

"this way"

I follow bella not trusting her at all, the first time we travelled alone we had to call our parents to take the train over to help us because bella got us lost.

"are you sure were going the right way" i ask her.

"Yes" she snaps at me

Even though were twins our attitudes are completely different.

We turn round corners and corners end up going in circles at one point. Why did i let her navigate me?

"bella, should i just call niko?"

"no, i know what im doing."

I completley ignore what she said and pull my phone out and click on the contact 'niko 🦒'

I press the call button and hear it start riging.

"hey niko! Basically me and bella are a little lost right now, could you mabye pick us up? If not its perfectly im ju-"

He cuts me off "send me your location and me and sharky will come now!"

"k"

I hang up and tell bella to stop walking and share my location to niko and sit on a bench next to a telaphone box. I forgot those still were still a thing. It looks old i dont think anyone has used it in years.

Me and bella are jusy scrolling on tiktok and i just post the video of me from earlier on my tiktok (@Charlotte.rosewood). Im in my only little world when a beep from a car makes me jump i see niko and sharky in the front seat. I tap bella on the shoulder and get into the car.

A/n

That part one piano bit was the most cheesy, embarrassing, cringe thing I have ever wrote but it will all add up dw.