𝟏-Rosewood twins

(Irl)

Charlotte rosewood was born into quite the famous family, her parents were as they would call themselves 'rich'. So for as long as Charlotte could remember her and her twin sister Bella would make YouTube videos every saturday.

☆彡ミ★☆彡ミ★

"CHARLOTTE" Bella was again, shouting me from upstairs and not just coming down to talk to me.

"WHAT?"

"COME HERE"

I jump off the sofa and walk up the stairs to go to bella's room. Sometimes I do get confused since we have so many doors in our hallway. It kind of annoys me.

"Yes?" I reply to Bella in quite an annoyed tone.

She turns around from the tv and turns back to the tv to turn it off, her hair swaying back and forth as she kept turning round.

"We need to think of a video idea for Saturday" she explains.

I sigh and listen to her yap on about some of the dumb ideas she's saying, the thing is. Once Bella gets talking there is no possible way of shutting her up. I stand there in silence until I actually think of something decent. My brain was working for once.

"Why don't we collab with somebody?" I ask her

Bella's face lights up after hearing my idea she grabs her phone and looks through the multiple YouTubers who have asked to collab with us before, and that was a lot of dm's and I mean A LOT.

We finally settle on these people called 'beta squad' I've watched some of their videos before and they seem quite funny plus they have the best ideas so it saves me and Bella trying to think of some dumb shit to keep our channel alive because we don't wanna get the 'did they die' allegations against us like please as if I would die?

Bella dm's the beta squad back and they reply very quickly, it's probably not them and it's their manager but we were still surprised how fast it was.

Apparently they said we would have to have the video posted on their channel, when we needed the video so now me and Bella have to think for a fill in video. All that work and what did get us?

But instead of us actually thinking we learn that the beta squad live in England. THATS A 24 HOUR PLANE RIDE?!

We finally found our idea 'travel to England with us'. I'm fucking afraid of planes and 24 hours on one? Really. We need to book a hotel and everything just for one YouTube video is insane and we will probably need to ask our parents for some money because we need to split the cost between us.

A/N

Hope you liked the first chapter, I am quite a new writer and I still have some fanfics in progress so I don't know how fast the other chapters will come but hope you enjoyed it!