𝟒-24 hours

(Irl and instagram)

I wake up this morning to Bella screaming for me to wake up.

"CHARLOTTE MAY ROSEWOOD GET UP!"

"You know how I feel about you saying my last name."

I roll out of bed not very excited because number 1, is hate planes. number 2, airports are a lot of work. Number 3, sitting in a plane for that long isn't my ideal flight.

I walk into my wardrobe to search for a comfortable outfit to fly in, I know I go on planes all the time for videos but all the way to London? Nah.

I pick any outfit because I'm feeling quite shitty this morning, probably because I'm tired and I know today is going to be busy.

I finish putting the last few things into my suitcase then walk to my bathroom to brush my teeth, I really hope this trip is worth it. At least niko seems quite nice. I think.

I go down the stairs to see Bella stood at the bottom with a disapproving face.
"What took you so long"

I roll my eyes at her question and go to make breakfast when Bella interrupts me.
"We'll get food at the airport."

"Fine."

I see Bella getting the camera ready for today's vlog I think we can call it a vlog I have no clue but I'm guessing we can since it's basically a day in our life.

"Hey guys today we are going to be vlogging our trip to England! Since it is going to be a long day and we still need to film!" I say into the camera

We film us getting into the car and me taking some photos for instagram on the way there and so we don't get arrested we put the camera down.

We arrive at our nearest airport ready to do our baggage measuring so we're aloud to get on the flight and go through to check we don't have illegal weapons and shit like that.

"Okay guys so we have now arrived at the airport and now we're heading to get tags on our suitcases and measure our luggage so they can put the weight on the tags!" Bella talks to the camera, we probably look really stupid with a camera but it's an LA airport what do they expect?

@Charlotte.rosewood has just posted!!

rosewood has just posted!!

𒊹︎𒊹︎

♡︎ liked by betasquad,bellarosewood and 450k others

24 hours 😔

Comments:

@bellarosewood: Pray for us 🙏
-@charlotte.rosewood: 🙏

@betasquad: 😔
-@user: AM I MISSING A CHAPTER?
-liked by creator

@user: is everybody gonna ignore how beta squad commented?
-@user: I need to know what they're hiding from us.

Tap to load more...

We finish checking in and have make our way to our plane. We find were ours is and realise were early as fuck but haven't eaten so now we have to walk all the way back to get food. Bella tells the camera that we're going to get some airport maccies then turns it off.

We make our way to the counter and I place my order. "Can I get a medium 6 chicken nugget meal please?" I kindly ask the cashier she puts my order into the tablets they use and tells me to go wait while Bella places her order.
"Can I please get the same as her please?" The cashier looks at her weirdly for a second.
"Are you too twins" she asks Bella

"Yes we are" I smile at the kind lady. She doesn't seem like she was asking us rudely I don't think.

She then gives us our food and we sit down at one of the tables. We are nearly finished eating when we hear that our flight is now boarding. I swear I've never ran faster in my life. Me and Bella grab our suitcases and sprint up the stairs bumping into people left right and centre. But atleast we Made it.

We find our seats and Bella says "So we have just got onto the plane and finished eating we are gonna chill for a little bit but update you every hour."

We get a few dirty looks from the people around us but I just shrug it off. I'm about to fall asleep when I hear someone say my name that isn't Bella I turn around and it's a girl briefly around the age of 12.

"Omg Hii! I'm a really big fan"

I let out a sigh of relief and greet the girl.
"Hello! Do you want to take a picture or?"

"Yes please" the girl almost shouts I think she's excited.

She gives me her phone and I take a picture with her then give her a hug and then let her go.

Bella comes back from having a shit and asks me if she missed anything then I explained to her how I had met a fan and she nodded her head and pulled the camera out and gave me the signal to speak.

"Hi guys it has been an hour since the plane has flew off and I've just met a really nice fan if that was you hello again but everything has been good so far so I posted on my instagram for you guys to ask us some questions!"

I read out the first question that says "are you guys really twins"

Bella answers "no Charlotte's a robot"
I lagh at the dumb answer she gave and we continue answering more than we shut the camera off and get ready to wait another hour.

I realise there's a tv on the seat so I go onto Netflix and search for a decent show. I put on Harry Potter since I'm going to England and I thought it might be a good idea to watch it.
Since I can never watch a full film without sleeping I fall asleep in my seat.