~10~

Note:- I know guys you are not going to vote so there is no need to beg you. Enjoy its big chapter almost upto 1900 words.

I'm dolled up for my fiance

I'm dolled up for my fiance. Today is our engagement and my hands are shaking due to anxiety. Today I'm literally going to be his fiance. My house is decorated like a bride, filled with guests, some are our relatives, some friends, business partners.

Her engagement look

Her engagement look

Avreen, bhabi and my mother side of cousin are here in my room, dolling me up for Manvir, but they can't stop teasing me, giggling on their own jokes.
"Ohho, dekho to Nimrat kitni khubsurat lag rhi ha, Manvir dekhta hi apna hosh kho bethaga." Bhabi says and everyone starts giggling. I rolled my eyes.

(Oh look guys Nimrat is looking so beautiful. Manvir is going to loose his mind Seeing her.)

He will surely eat me, the way he looks at me, no wait it sounds so dirty. I literally mean. Holy fuck now I'm starting to talk with myself. "Kha kho gi Nimi, jiju ka khayalon." Avreen said and laugh at her own joke. "Stop guys, stop teasing me." I said again my cheeks heat up due to embarrassment. "Omg you're blushing." My cousin Mehar said  making my cheeks red more.

"Stop teasing her." Mom said coming inside. Taking kajal from the side of her eyes she puts it behind my year. She did her famous black eyes repellent pose "thu thu thu, nazar na laga kisi ki meri Nimrat ko." My eyes filled with tears thinking I am going to leave her after some days. Her eyes welled up to but she blinks her tears away. I know she don't want to cry and make me cry too.

"Bas bhot hogaya chalo ap Nimrat ko thoda rest karna do ladka vala ata hi hoga." Mum said Taking everyone down with her. "Nimrat you can't come outside, until Manvir arrive here." Dadi said and went downstairs. Now I'm alone here waiting for his arrival. Oh god please make his mood good today I don't want to fight with him on our engagement day.

I was scrolling reels on my phone someone knock on my door. "Come in." I stand from my seat papa is here we don't have any father and princess type relation. He was always reserved with me from that day before that he use to be very close to me. I know I break his trust. He comes close to me parting my head with his hand he murmurs in slow voice "You are looking so beautiful, princess."