𝟎𝟏𝟏

You looked around her bedroom. It was so her. It was mostly pink with black accents, and it was for the most part organized.

She stood shyly behind you as she set your bag down next to her door. She walked closer and kicked some shoes out of the way as she roamed her own room.

"Your room is so cute!"

She let out a breath she didn't know she was holding. "Thank you! I just redecorated. I'm glad you like it."

You smile at her comment and sit on her bed, brushing your hands over her soft blankets. 

"So, what are we gonna do?" You asked, lying on your stomach to face her. 

She looked down at your wide eyes, attempting to gulp down her nerves.

"We could watch another movie, or paint each others nails..."

You smiled to yourself. You could tell she was nervous about suggesting nail painting. It's a much more intimate thing than people assume. You both knew that.

"Let's do our nails. Oh! And do you think I could do your makeup?"

Draculaura propped herself up on her knees and clapped her hands together. "Yeah! This is gonna be so fun, Y/N!"

You grew excited at her enthusiasm, watching her hurriedly grab a box of nail polish from her closet.

She set the box on the small desk in her room and pulled up another chair for you. 

"What color do you want?"

You looked into the box, and there seemed to be more pinks and blacks than anything else. You dug a bit and found a cool blue shade for yourself.

"This is gonna look so good on you, I think it goes with your skin."

Draculaura finally loosened up. She didn't seem to be pre-calculating all her words anymore.

"Thank you! Which one are you going to want?" You asked her, feeling giddy off the fact that you were alone with her in her room.

She picked out a hot pink like it was second nature.

"I'll do yours first."