𝟎𝟎𝟏.

𝐚/𝐧: 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬! 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐝 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐟𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐨𝐧 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥- 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫!! 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨! °∴,*⋅✲

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*. tw: a little bit of teasing from clawdeen, but nothing major! 。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖈𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖙: 482 (𝖓𝖊𝖝𝖙 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖘 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖇𝖊 𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖔𝖋𝖈)

●▬▬▬▬▬๑⇩⇩๑▬▬▬▬▬●

"Draculaura!" Clawdeen snapped her claws in front of Draculaura's face for the fifth time, trying to gather the attention from the ghoul, to her. "Listen, I know you have a thing for miss sing n' kill over there but I was going to ask you something,"

"Don't say that, Clawdeen! Don't talk about her like that. She's my friend, remember?" Sighed Draculaura, resting her head in her folded arms on the lunch table she's been sitting at for.. forever, really.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever you say." Snickered Clawdeen, seating herself next to Draculaura with a smirk on her face. "Anyway.. I'm hosting a sleepover this Friday, are you coming?"

Draculaura opened her mouth to answer, but before she could say anything, Clawdeen interrupted, "Just kidding, I know you're coming, so, what I meant to say was, what are you bringing?"

"Whatever you need!"

"Okay, I'll text you a list. See you in a few!" Clawdeen picked her bag up from the table and watched as Draculaura's gaze went back to you.

"Close your mouth, Draculaura, you'll catch bats." Said Clawdeen, using her hand to shut Draculaura's jaw.

"Stop that, Clawdeen!" Grumbled Draculaura, slapping Clawdeen's paws away from her face. She knew she was teasing her but who said she had a crush on you? Draculaura wasn't one to bluff, but that was all she did when your name was brought up. Why would she have to admit to her crush on you? Most monsters at Monster High didn't even like you, but if only they got to know you. Draculaura had been paired with you once for a project and she just thought you were a sweetheart.

But to other people, it seemed like you were just the cranky half-siren. That's what Draculaura found weird. No one knew what you were like, but assumed you had bad intentions because of what your mom was. You couldn't control that, and it's not like you were murdering boys left and right in the school. Draculaura felt like because no one ever gave you a chance, you couldn't express yourself without feeling judged. She just wanted to be there for you, but she had no idea how to approach you.

The worst part was, she was usually a very outgoing person, but she felt like her insides were melting when she was near you. She liked being around you, but of course her skull-mates had some sort of thing against you that she would never understand. How could they dislike someone so sweet?

And her friends were always all about including everyone, but from what other monsters at the school had heard of sirens, they didn't want to take a risk hanging out with you. How many times would Draculaura have to tell them that you were totally sweet? 

Her friends didn't mind you, not at all, which is why Clawdeen invited you to Friday's sleepover.