XXII. WAKEUP!

3 p.m.
Thursday.

"When will you be back?", Dahyun asked. Her and Hansol were in his room, the male getting ready.
"I don't know...", Hansol said.
"What do you mean you don't know... will you come back?"
"I will."
"When...?", she asked. Hansol sighed.
"I promise, I'll be back, yeah?", he asked, after cupping the lady's cheeks.
"H-Hm..."

"Yn, please... if you give me teary eyes... how am I supposed to succeed?", Seungcheol asked, wiping your tears.
"I'm scared...", you sniffled.
"Don't be. Be confident! Your husband ain't some random mafia."
"Umh! Fine, Mr. Scoups~"
"I'll miss you.", he said, pulling you into a hug.
"I'll miss you more.", you said. "Take care, please! I shouldn't find any injuries on you."
"Yes, yes, boss!", he bowed making you laugh.
"How long will it take...?", you asked.
"Around... two to three weeks...", you stared at him, trying to digest the words. "Uh... is that too long?"
"Longer than your dick.", Seungcheol let out a cackled laugh at your comment while you stood there.
"WH- Where do you think from?", he chortled again.
"I don't know...", you said.
"Haah... take care, baby!"
Both of you made out for a while before walking downstairs.
There was pindrop silence and tension between the youngers who were biting nails in anxiousness.
"Boys, ready?", Seungcheol asked.
"Yeah...", they muttered.
The eldest laughed.
"No energy... same... let's get going, I guess?", he said and they got up, glancing at their ladies who were pale.

"Take care!", Mina said.
"I will.", Jisoo assured.
"Don't forget to call me!", Tzuyu said.
"I won't.", Jun assured.
"I'm gonna sell your kidneys if anything happens to you, got it?", Nagyung threatened.
"Y-Yes, mam!", Chan said.
"If you waste even a drop of your blood-", Saerom said.
"I-I won't...", Jeonghan said.
"Return safely...", Chaeyoung said.
"I will.", Soonyoung assured.
"Don't break any of your bones, please!", Yeri said. Jihoon laughed.
"If I did, you're there to fix 'em."
"I'm gonna insert wooden sticks in place of rod, this is a warning. Take care of yourself!", she pouted.
"Alright... I will, don't worry!"
"Do I need to say anything?", Jihyo asked.
"Ofcourse not! I got it. Do the things that are healthy for your heart!", Seokmin said.
"Hm... good!"
"Ahrm...", Suji cleared her throat. Mingyu focused on her. "Take care... I can't be your doctor either."
"I got it.", he nodded.
"I'm gonna make you unconscious if you do anything to yourself and no missions the next time.", Miaoyi sassed.
"Y-Yes, doctor Zhang...!", Minghao surrendered.
"I shouldn't find a scratch on your skin.", Jiwon said.
"Yes- ofcourse!", Seungkwan assured.

And the guys got in their cars and drove off after waving goodbyes.
.....................

Three weeks later.

Seventeen entered a shopping mall.

"They're gonna kill us.", Hansol said.
"I am scared to face her.", Jun said.
"Y'all, don't say that! I'm gonna have to have a neurosurgery tomorrow.", Seungcheol spoke and they laughed at him. "Sure! Sure, laugh!"
"Poor you!", Jeonghan said.
"I'll see how rich y'all are, let's get home after getting something for them first.", the eldest spoke and they gulped.

The thirteen males searched around the stores to get something for their ladies. They got so into the mission that they forgot to even call the ladies for two weeks. They had to makeup somehow.

"Why are you all following me?", Seungcheol asked.
"We don't have the experience for buying things for women. We'll see what you get.", Mingyu said. Seungcheol laughed.
"Even I don't... I'm just searching for what all of yours crushes told me. Like Yn told y'all."
"Eh?! They told you anything?", Seokmin asked.
"Yes! See...!", Seungcheol passed his phone to the youngers.