#7

Lilith - The Two Personality! It's finally awake after those 1000 years!

The light came again but this time, Selene's wand appeared. And kill all Lilith's puppet with magical burst.

Selene - You're still the same as ever. Lilith the Manipulator. Or should I call you. The copycat. 

Lilith - How did do you know that?! 

Lilith attacks Selene with a ultimate magic. MIKO!

Miko is the ultimate magic for all mage demons. When demons uses that magic, a person appears with a nine tailed fox. No one will not survived even if it hits them a little. Miko is extremely dangerous to all humans just like Zhaft the general.

Lilith - You will not defeat me Selene. Just because your the TWO PERSONALITY doesn't mean your strong! *shout* Eat her alive MIKO! 

Miko was about to attack Selene but she stop because Selene order her to Kill Lilith.

Lilith was shocked when Miko stopped.

Lilith - Miko what are you doing! Kill her!

Lilith was shocked when Miko turned around and runs towards her.

Lilith - Huh? Miko- Stop! I ordered you! *What did that B*tch told Miko! argh. I will kill you Selene! Just you wait.

Hyuse - *mind* What was that! *shock* that lightning right now came from where's miss Lilith!

Hyuse left Shen tied up and goes to Lilith.

Lilith - Stop! I ordered you!

Hyuse arrived and was shock when he saw Miko attacking Lilith's shield.

Hyuse - Why's Miko attacking Miss Lilith-

He was going to use strike but he didn't have enough mana so, he plan to go and grab Lilith but, he saw a girl glowing standing there watching Miko attacking Lilith. He didn't got a closer look so, he shouted.

Hyuse - Hey! why aren't you help-

When the girl turned to him. He was shocked seeing it was Selene. He hide in the huge tree and was thinking "Selene! Could it.. be she was the one who order Miko to attack miss Lilith?!"

Lilith - Idiot! Why are you shouting! She awaken the TWO PERSONALITY along with her student Slyvia!

Hyuse was shock hearing Lilith saying Selene awaken the TWO PERSONALITY.

Hyuse - After 1000 years?! Then Hyuse look at Selene again but she vanished. He then runs to Lilith but, Selene was already there. Standing.

Hyuse - Pl-plea-please! Don't kill me!

Selene face him with her wand and asks "Where's Shen?"

Hyuse - I-I left him tied up.. ah D-don't wo-worry! he's not dead.

Selene - Hmm? Stop.

Miko stops and walks to Selene behind her.

Lilith - You're finally done? Hah ultimate Zoltrak! 

Lilith -  Hyuse, don't let your guard down. We're not done here yet! 

When Lilith uses Zoltrak, Selene uses Celestial shied and got broken leaving a small scar on her shoulder. Hyuse then uses the Broken Strike after Selene got hit. Both of them keeps attacking Selene with strong magics.

Selene - Are you done now? 

Selene uses basic spells and Hyuse got into Lilith's back and uses shield. Selene keeps attacking them till Lilith got tired of defensing. 

Lilith's mind - She doesn't even have that much mana! How could she even do this at once!

Hyuse - Miss Lilith's shield won't last long. I better think something or we die!

While they were thinking, Selene combined Chloros and Broken Star.

Selene - Chlo..ros..

Lilith's mind - What is she saying-

Lilith's shield broke and Selene tied them with the help of Chloros.

Lilith - How can you do that?.. You don't even have that much mana..

Selene - "Kill your enemies by them misunderstanding your mana."

Lilith - What?

Selene - Miko, Kill them.