FOUR

Chapter four yas

Also half of these books are written partly on my phone, partly on my SCHOOL COMPUTER

We like to live on the edge

Y/N

I walked into the last room on the tour and my head started pounding. I squeezed my eyes shut and the world spun around me. I tried to pay attention but my vision turned spotty and I felt like I was going to hurl.

"Y/n are you ok?" A teacher asked, putting her hand on my back. I nodded and went to step forward and nearly collapsed. "Let's get you sitting down." I was moved to a bench and I slumped down and heard someone sit next to me.

"What's wrong? Are you ok?" Nini asked examining me.

"I'm fine, I just don't feel too good." She sighed and my vision went dark for a second.

"I'm going to call May." She said, she pulled out her phone and put it to her ear as the world started to spin again. I leaned back against the wall and closed my eyes as Nini started talking.

NINI

I finished the call with May and looked at y/n, her eyes were squeezed shut and she looked like she was in pain. I held her hand and her face relaxed a little.

"Hey Nini, I just looked for Emma, she's with the first group that got on the bus." I nodded and looked over at Ricky, a teacher walked up behind him and tapped his shoulder. "I have to go, you take good care of her." He hugged me and went with the teacher.

"How's she doing?" Aunt May asked squating in front of me. Y/n's eyes opened and May leaned forward and hugged her. "Did you eat before taking the meds?" Y/n nodded and May looked at me for confirmation.

"Yea she ate everything she packed." May nodded and looked at y/n again, she had closed her eyes and her head was still leaning against the wall.

"Ok why don't you help me get her to the car." I nodded and we helped y/n stand up, she was able to walk with both of us supporting her but once she was in the back of the car she passed out.

"Do we just have to wait it out?" I asked, May nodded and pulled out of the parking lot.

"Something like this happened after the fire but not this badly." I nodded and we got back to the house, we helped y/n out again and she got into her bed and stayed there until I left for dinner at my house.

Y/N

I woke up the next morning feeling much better. I sat up and left my arm, the skin was fully healed and looked years old rather than the fresh ones I had the previous day. I got out of my bed and looked at my back in the mirror and the burns were the same.

"Y/n breakfast." May called up, I scrambled around and grabbed the doorknob of my closet and it broke off.

"What the hell?" I grabbed the other one and gently turned it and grabbed my clothes, I went to the bathroom and squeezed my toothpaste and it shot out onto the mirror. I scraped a little off and gently turned the water on.

"Y/n hurry up." Nini called from downstairs. I quickly brushed and got dressed before jumping down the stairs over the railing. "Wow you jumped from way higher today." I looked up and saw that I had jumped from halfway through the staircase.

"I'm feeling better?" I shrugged and we sat at the table where May had made waffles. I put three on my plate and covered it in strawberries and syrup.

"Hungry?" May asked, sitting across from me. I finished my whole plate and grabbed another plain waffle and ate it with my hands.