Planning and Parties // Chapter 11

Start from the beginning

"Whatever, I guess I do still need a date... I'll bring it up to him later if he's still bitching about it."

"Great! We have everything planned! Other than you Mione, who do you plan on going with now that Ron is going with Luna?" Magnolia questioned.

"I'll probably ask Harry, but I think he was going to ask that Cho Chang girl. It doesn't really matter though, I'm still gonna have fun with my girls!"

**A Few Hours Before The Valentine's Party**

"Are you sure you think that we have enough decorations Neville?" Magnolia said, worried.

"Maggie, there is not an inch of this room that isn't decorated. Everything looks great and you don't need to stress about it. Now go get ready. I'll finish up taking requests for the playlist and I'll meet you in the Gryffindor common room."

With the signal of approval from Neville, Magnolia took one last look at the Room of Requirements and walked out the door. She quickly changed into her cat form, who was becoming faster on her paws, and met up with Nicole and Hermione in their dorm.

**The DAY BEFORE The Valentine's Party**

"If I hear him complain about the whole date thing one more time, I am going to get Magnolia to claw my eyes out." Nicole told Hermione while she was pacing around her bed.

"You told us you were going to ask him a week ago! Just end his suffering and do it already!" Hermione put her book down to directly tell Nicole to get a grip.

"Fine... I'll do it but this proves nothing."

"Yeah yeah, keep telling yourself that."

Nicole slowly walked down the stairs of the Gryffindor common room to make sure that she was not heard by any of her other classmates. George was laid out on a sofa in the middle of the room finishing up a conversation with Seamus Finnigan. After Seamus saw Nicole on the last step on the stairwell, he gathered his common sense and left the room to where it was just George and Nicole.

"Hey Weasley."

"What's up Blondie?"

"Have you found a date yet? "Nicole asked him while carefully sitting in the chair next to the sofa.

"As a matter of fact, I don't. Do you?" The ginger boy said, looking up at her.

"No one has asked me yet... Look, I'm tired of you laying around here acting miserable. Do you want to just go with me? It doesn't have to be awkward but that way we would both-"

"That would be great, Niki. I knew you were dying to ask me anyways." He said with an annoying, arrogant smile.

"Just be sure to look somewhat decent." Nicole said, shifting out of her chair and returning back to her dorm.

"Magnolia is going to make a big deal out of this." Nicole thought to herself. She couldn't hide that little part of her that was excited to go with George to the party.

**Back To A Few Hours Before The Party**

The three witches got ready in the dorm. Hermione chose a short, plain red dress with bow sleeves. She decided to do a half-up half-down hairstyle with a braid and a big, red satin bow. She helped Nicole do her hair which was an intricate style with a heart tied in the back. Nicole had purchased a red dress with long bell sleeves and a tie in the front. Magnolia wore a patterned dress with all different colors and hearts in the middle. She thought that she would keep it simple and curl her hair. After she did this, she realized it was not "Magnolia" enough, so she quickly added a few pink streaks in her dark bob.

After they were finished getting ready, the girls met their respective dates at the bottom of the stairs in the Gryffindor common room. Hermione told the girls that Seamus invited her as friends and that they would be attending together.

The group of six had to secretly walk to the Room of Requirements without being seen by any of Umbridge's goons. They ducked behind corners and when they finally reached the room they entered into a pink and red dance.

"This place looks great Mags!"

"Thanks Niki, but Neville was a big help!"

The students had a great time mingling and discussing what they were interested in learning next in the DA. The other members cheered when the three girls interned to show their appreciation. Neville and Magnolia's playlist had been a hit and Hermione took her job as guest keeper very seriously. Nicole did notice that Ron had decided to join her while she was monitoring the door. He was wearing a much nicer outfit than what he had on at the Yule Ball. Harry did end up asking Cho Chang and they honestly looked pretty awkward dancing together. Ginny went with her new boyfriend Dean Thomas and Fred and Angelina were huddled around the punch bowl filling it with an unknown liquid.

It took some time for Nicole to get fully comfortable around George but after she drank a few cups of the spiked punch she was just as loose as she was at the Halloween party. The students of the DA had a great time at the party, and they knew that they needed a break after all of the long hours of training.

The party had slowly died down and the girls cleaned up the mess made by the other teens. They gathered their dates, and all walked back to the common room. Neville dropped Magnolia off with a kiss and Hermione immediately went up to her room to change. Before she could get too far, George grabbed Nicole's arm and stopped her.

"What is it with everyone yanking me recently?"

"I had fun with you Blondie, maybe next time I'll ask you to be my date first."

"Maybe you will, or maybe I'll hear you bitch and moan until I have to save the day again."

"Goodnight Nicole, sweet dreams."

"Night George..."

Magnolia's Outfit:                              Nicole's Outfit:                                   Hermione's Outfit