Acusations

Robyn's POV

Remember when I asked her not to make this hard? Well, what the fuck do you think she did?! When something is in her head, she seriously doesnt let it go. Last night was SO hard for me. I was 5 seconds from breaking yall. Why is she being so difficult. We are trying to make sure she is ok. I dont want to hurt her even more because we are horny. Please, please, give me strength. I go to sleep not to long after her craziness. I wake up to the smell of food and coffee. Delicious. I go to move, but I hear a groan. I turn to see her wrapped around me. My movements must have hurt her.

Spence: Good morning to you too.

Me: Sorry baby. Here. *I hand her the medicine and some water*

Spence: Thank you.

Me: How are you feeling?

Spence: Still in pain. But I can manage.

Me: We have to leave tomorrow. We start filming this coming Monday.

Spence: I know. I am excited. I'm glad it is animated. I don't think I can do stunts right now. *She laughs. I am just glad she is laughing*

Me: No. I don't think so.

I go up to her and bring her face towards mine for a kiss. She hums into my mouth and I sigh.

Spence: It is going to be a long month.

Me: You are telling me. Come on, I smell someone cooking.

Spence: You know, I haven't met your mom yet.

I stop in my tracks and turn to her.

Me: Yeah? Do you want to?

Spence: I mean if you want me to.

Me: I do. You caught me of guard. I will call her after we finish filming and we can set something up ok?

Spence: Ok. *She smiles and I hold my hand out*

Me: Now come on.

We walk into the Livingroom hand in hand to everyone huddled together.

Spence: What is going on? Yall look like you are having an important meeting.

Jay looks up at Spence.

Jay: Spence.

Spencer gets a serious look on her face.

Spence: Let me see.

She walks over to him and he hands her his phone.

News:

Actor/singer Spencer Knowles-Carter allegedly abusing Global superstar Rihanna?

Rihanna Fenty seen coming out of Spencer Knowles-Carter's house with bruises on her face. Could this be another domestic violence case? Is Rihanna going down a trip in memory lane? Seems as if she has a type. How long until she gets the police involved this time?

See below for pictures.

Bey: We knew this was going to happen. There is no need to get upset over this.

Spence: Yea. We know I would never do that. *She tries to smile, but she can't* I need some air.

She kisses the top of my head and walked to the back-yard.

Me: I should go.

Jay: No. Leave her be for now. She knows this is a load of bullshit.

Me: I know. I just don't want her alone in this.