Interview Part 2

AN* Bold are phone calls. Italics are thoughts. Both are text messages

So I am going to be a very busy person in the next couple of months. I have a tour I am starting. I also have the rest of the press for Ocean's 8. Marvel signed me on. Instead of Vision being Wanda's love interest, I will be. Kissing my ex will be so fun. Also, Rih and I are staring in a new movie called Home. I am very excited to work with her again. I am also working on some new music. I hope I have time to sleep.

Rob: Baby come on. We have two interviews to go to.

Me: I know babe. I am dressed. I have been waiting on you.

She walks out in some ripped jeans and a button up shirt. Half of the front is tucked into her pants while the rest is out.

Me: You look good. *I smirk*

Rob: I know. *She smirks back*

Me: Come on. Who are we doing this with?

Rob: One is with the whole cast on Kimmel. The other is you and me on Fallon.

Me: Great. Which is first?

Rob: Fallon.

Me: Wonderful.

We get in the car and make our way to these stupid interviews. If it were not for Rob, I would not be attending. AT ALL.

Rob: Thank you.

Me: For what?

Rob: For coming. I know you hate them.

Me: I don't hate them as much with you. *I give her a smile*

Rob: If you want me to suck your dick just say it. Don't have to go buttering me up.

I look at her in shock. She says whatever whenever. It is crazy.

Me: I don't have anything to say at this very moment.

She laughs and grabs my hand. I look into her hazel eyes. I am falling for this girl. We get out the car and I try to cover her from the flashes. Ignoring the people yelling for me to move. They can be dicks.

Jimmy: Rihanna! Spencer! You guys made it.

Rob: You think we wouldn't show?

Jimmy: I know you would have. *He smirks and looks at me* I didn't know if Spencer would have.

We laugh.

Me: If it were not for her, I may not have.

Jimmy: Well we are on in 5.

Rob: Ok. See you out there.

Rob and I get some light makeup done and we head out.

Jimmy: Please welcome the global pop star and entrepreneur Rihanna.

The crowd starts clapping and I hold the curtain for Robyn. She smiles and looks at me. I could melt there and then.

Jimmy: Please welcome the singer/song-writer and actress, Spencer.

I walk out and take my seat next to Robyn.

Jimmy: Sooooo. A lot has happened since you guys were last on here.

Rob: Has it? *She asks teasingly*

Jimmy: Are you serious? Hell yes. But I want you guys to tell me. So...spill.

Rob looks at me and I look back.

Me: Don't look at me.

Jimmy: How is the album going Spence?