Coffee

Me: Ok lets go.

Bey: Where are you going?

Rih: I am taking them to get coffee.

Bey: You think that's a good idea Spence?

Me: Yea, the world would have found out sooner or later.

Bey: Ok. Have fun.

Rih took me to a place called Cosmic Coffee.

Rih: Do you know what you want?

Me: No I don't really drink coffee.

Rih: Ok. Do you want food?

Me: We just ate. *I laugh nervously and scratch my neck*

Rih: You do that a lot when you are nervous.

Me: Do what?

Rih: Look away and scratch the back of your neck.

Me: I can't help it.

Rih: What you mean? I make you nervous?

Me: Yes you do.

Rih: Why is that?

Before I speak we are interrupted.

Rocky: Hey Robyn.

Rih: Hey Rocky.

Rocky: What's got you over here?

Rih: I am here with Spencer.

Rocky: You mean. Oh. Hey man, no one's business should be outed like that.

Me: Yeah.

Rocky: Anyway, can I borrow Rob for a sec? I need her opinion on something.

Rih: Actually Rocky..

Me: No it's ok. I was getting tired anyway.

Rih: We just woke up.

Rocky: Thanks man. I owe you one.

Me: I will see you later Rih.

I walk out without another word. To no surprise there are paps outside when I walk out.

Paps: Spencer how does it feel to be outed. Why did you hide this from the world? Are you trans? Did you have surgery? Are you a male or a female?

Me: Get out my face bro.

One of them gets closer and puts the camera in my face.

Pap: How does it feel to be a freak?

Yep, that will do it. I turn to him and grab his camera from out of his hand. I push the guy away from me and throw his camera, breaking it in the process.

Pap: Yo! That was expensive.

Me: Well that is what your question costed. Think before you speak. Ass holes.

I am probably going to get into trouble for that but it is whatever. I get a cab to my place and chill there. Yes I own my own house. I just like staying with my folks. My crib is more of a get a way for me. Usually when I am here Blue is with me. I turn my tv on and to no surprise I see what happened outside the coffee shop. Man ma may be right. I need to get my temper under control. I lay on my couch to take a small nap when I hear knocking. I look out the window to see it is dark. How long was I out? I open the door and Robyn walks in. She looks at me for a while before speaking. She comes up to me and gives me a hug.

Rih: You look upset.

Me: No, never that.

Rih: Don't lie to me.