Trip pt 4

Kim: I think that we should go to the club another day. Beach trip?

Me: Hells yea!

We packed for the beach quickly. I put on my new Fenty swim trunks and a T-shirt. I packed some extra boxers and a sports bra for when we came home. Rob did the same. We go out to see if everyone is ready. They are all standing, talking, and waiting.

Taylor: Finally. Let's go!

We got in my car and left. Rob decides to sit in the back with the girls. Taylor is sitting up front with me.

Taylor: So, how's the new album going?

Me: Alright, I think. The last one was so sad now that I went back and listened to it. But I wasn't in a great place.

Taylor: I would be the same if the girl I was falling for was with someone else. Allegedly.

I turned to her. Is she on to me?

Me: What?

Taylor: Oh, come on. I am the queen of writing songs about my exes. I know when a song is about someone faster than anything.

Me: Who do you think it is about?

Taylor: Robyn Rihanna Fenty.

Saying her name gets Robs attention. She pokes her head in the front seat.

Rob: May I help you?

Me: No.

Taylor: We were talking about her last album.

Rob: You told her who it was about?!

Me: No. She just figured it out.

Kendall: It is kinda obvious.

Ari: Yeah, like ridiculously obvious. Well, to us, I guess. We know Spence personally. For anyone on the outside, I am sure they would have trouble.

Rob: Who is it about?

Me: Look, we are here.

Rob: This is not over.

I smile and get out of the car.

Rob: Seriously, guys.

The group laughs, and I grab Robs bag and her hand. Kylie and Kim lead us to the beach where we keep our heads down, so we are not spotted. So far, it is going well. No one has noticed who we are. We set our blankets down and get settled in. We decide not to bring anything valuable or personal. People like to steal, especially from celebrities. Robyn walks with Taylor, Nicki, and Ari to the water while I sit with the sisters.

Kim: Soo

Me: So?

Kylie: When are you going to pop the question?

I look at her dumbfounded.

Me: Um guys, we haven't even been dating for a year, you know that, right?

Kim: *She shrugs her shoulders* When you know, you know.

I look at my friends and the women I am in love with, and I smile.

Me: Yea, you are right. But I dont want to rush into anything. I want to make sure she wants this as much as I do.

I feel a light hit on my arm, and I turn to Kendall. I look at her crazy and throw my hands up.

Kendall: Please refrain from being stupid around me. It may rub off.

Me: Um, first. Ow. Second, what are you talking about?

Kylie: Rob is all in. You know that. Dont you?

I look at my girlfriend and smile. Then, I start thinking about the guys that continually get in the way. What if she decides Im not good enough? Or that they are better? That she doesn't want some sorry ass chick with a dick