The first visit

Day 1
The first visit
———————

"Ooh! I'm SO excited to finally be going to that cute café i always see on the corner shops!" Akira proclaimed as she twirled her way to the café, with her arms in the air.

It's been something she's always wanted to visit with me.

Hi, I'm tanner, her older brother. All you need to know is I'm talking to myself in my head and I'm a werewolf.

"Sorry for the hold up, with the café meet up, i mean." I really did feel a bit bad about not having time for her sooner, but it's nice we can finally hang out one on one again. She's grown up and matured quite a bit since the last time we did this, I'm happy that she's happy again.

"-ANNER. TANNERRRR!" Akira's shouted, all up in my face, how rude.

"Eh..! Oh, yes Akira?" I answered, unsure if she was upset with me, for spacing out, "we're here! Dumbass.." she mumbled that last part, but i fully heard it.

"Oh, well what are we standing around for then!" I cheerfully walked through the door, choosing to ignore the previous insult. She didn't mean it anyway. Right?

We made our way to one of the tables, the table itself was a pretty, dark tinted wood, with i nice love covering, in a nice pink color with a yellow flower pattern, the chairs look as if the table morphed into a chair. It was overall a nice atmosphere here.

The waiters seem to have a uniform, a black under shirt with a pink, lace up corset top and black pants.

A tall, lanky, male waiter sauntered lazily over to me and Akira, he was holding two menus and a note pad, he placed the menus between me and Akira, pulling out his note pad and a pen, "would you two darlings like to look over the menu, or do you know what you would like?"

Hm. I squeaked. Darlings? Was that what they called their customers? Or was he flirting? I could feel my face get hot and i froze.

"Uhh...right.." Akira looked away from me and to the waiter, "we would like to look over the menu for a few minutes, please, it's our first time here!" She spouted, excitedly.

"Ah, i see, are you two here on a date? Or maybe a hang out?" He questioned, assuming Akira would be more than happy to answer.

She was.

"Oh gods no! We're just here to catch up! He's my brother, actually!" She made sure he was aware we were siblings.

"Of course" he smiled at her. "Well, I'll be your waiter for today! I'll be happy to help and answer any questions!" With that, he walks away, "dude. What the hell was that." Akira poked at me, snapping me out of whatever daze that was, "huh! What do you mean! Hehe.." i scratched the back of my neck nervously, hoping she would drop it.

"I mean, you got all flustered." She knew me to well.

"Nuh-uh."

She sighed at my childish reply, "tanner, he reeks of copper." Her face fell flat and her tone was serious, "so?"

"Ugh... 'so' he's a vampire. Tanner." She whispered the vampire part.

Oh of course. The one cute guy in my town is my kinds historical enemy. Great.

After a few minutes, we call him back over, "hello again, have you darlings decided on-" he cut himself off "ugh sorry about the whole darling thing, its our whole thing here." He sighs, "anyway, have you two decided on anything?" He spoke out.

"Yup! Ill have the strawberry cream puffs, the lemonade and a small serving of you're Mac n' cheese, please!" She gave him her order and he quickly wrote it down, he looked over to me "and you, darling?" I blushed a rosy shade and gave him my order as well.

He went to the back to ring it in and get our drinks, he was polite.

Just about 2 minutes he brought out our drinks, asked us if that was all, and went to go sit by the server window.

I got a glance of his name tag, it read; Edward, it reminded me of twilight, and he was vampires too.

————————-
This is what im turning into my mum, im gonna ask her to grade it too. Wish me luck!

(I'm gonna make fanart to send her too)