She nodded her head at her once she arrived at the further end

She nodded her head at her once she arrived at the further end. Leah grabbed the ends of her dress picking it up as she carefully went up the few steps. She glanced off to the side with her right hand near her hip as she tugged on her dress. She placed one foot out revealing the slit on the dress exposing her thigh a bit more. She processed to turn to the other direction, placing her hands in front of her stomach as she kept a serious look upon her face. Even if this was her job, it felt really surreal and she couldn't help but feel anxious about it. She's always been extremely introverted and hated having so much attention angled her way. Just the single thought of someone staring at her made her heart race. It filled her mind with countless thoughts of why they could be staring at her. She processed to turn to the other side placing her hand on her hip as her lips turned upwards into a small smile. She plastered on a fake smile as she walked down the carpet waving at everyone. Bada placed her hand out for her to take as she went down the stairs. Leah placed her hand on hers, as she used her other hand to grip her dress pulling it up. She walked down the few stairs standing off to the side away from the camera view.

Placing a hand on her chest she let out a sigh of relief she had been holding. She hated the idea of walking up there on her own. It was nerve racking dealing with all of this but it's not like she could say no. Not when she had agreed on being part of a huge popular dance competition. Bada let go of her hand as she walked off further to the side. She asked a staff member for a water bottle noting how her girlfriend still looked a bit shaken up. She thanked the staff member as she took the water bottle from their hands. Without thinking she opened the bottle walking towards her girlfriend. "Here." Leah's eyes snapped towards her sweet calming voice. She looked down at her hand seeing a cold water bottle. She reached over for it as she angled her head back. She took a few sips leaving her lipstick stained on it. She handed it back to Bada who placed the lid on it.

"Thank you." Bada nodded her head as they both looked at the rest of the leaders walking down the carpet. Her brown eyes would glance at the woman next to her every few minutes worried about her. She looked a bit skinnier than the last time she had seen her. She also seemed to be wearing more makeup than normal. Including dance practices and small work meetings. Normally she would go without makeup but now she attended with a full glam. She did it because she didn't want anyone to see the dark circles underneath her eyes.

Also the fact her face was a bit pale due to the lack of sleep and how she hasn't been eating much. She wasn't having three meals a day anymore. It went down to two, the first meal being a small portion of food while the last meal being too much food in her system. There's days where she didn't eat meals at all, she would just snack on whatever she had. No one seemed to notice this big change in her, apart from the fact she's been smiling more. She's starting to be her old self again. Of course, this didn't go unnoticed by Bada who could tell just by one look. The women all gathered around on stage taking a group picture. At one point Leah moved away seeing how Aiki and Bada were both posting at the camera. Kirsten wrapped an arm around her waist as they took pictures together. A giggle escaped her lips as the girls all placed a crown above her head.