My Hero Academia | Do Your Best, Ida!

Start from the beginning

You grinned as Izuku nodded at Katsuki. Knowing that Izuku now accepted Katsuki as a rival, you felt a little better about your own rivalry with Shoto. You looked at your palms, small trickles of electricity emerging from your fingers.

The next day, you sat down on your desk and Aizawa emerged from his sleeping bag to give everyone an important announcement. All the conversations halted as everyone eyed him.

"Class, you will all be electing a class representative today." Aizawa said. "This is a chance for everyone to gain some recognition, so you will be voting to decide who will be—"

"I will be president!" Minoru yelled.

"Heck no, it'll be me man!" Eijiro said.

"I want to as well!" Denki's hand shot up.

"No, me!" Mina exclaimed.

"You guys will decide for yourselves." Aizawa said, zipping himself back up in the sleeping bag before collapsing and everyone started to argue amongst themselves about who would be president.

"Don't you want to do it?" Kyoka asked you.

"No...not really..." You said.

Later on, you decided to go and have lunch with Kyoka herself. The class murmured as they saw the two of you walk off, but they quickly got the male es onto their groups like Izuku going with Ochaco and Tenya.

"I heard that the press if getting overly excited about All Might being a teacher." Kyoka said, eating away at her food in small bites.

"Yeah, I know." You said, and you heard some grumbles from Rika internally as you spoke with Kyoka. "I heard about that too, but I heard it is actually becoming a big deal—"

In that moment, you yelped as the security alarms began to blare loudly. Kyoka noticed the students quickly jumping off their tables and rushing towards the exit. Looking around, she grabbed your collar and dragged you along.

"What is happening...?" You asked her.

"Beats me, but we are getting out of here!" Kyoka said as shoulders bumped into her and elbows hit her face. "Damn! All of these people...are starting to get me annoyed...!"

"Could it be the press?" You asked her.

"You...you might be right!" Kyoka said, looking out the window to her right, seeing the accumulating number of reporters trying to approach U.A, and they had actually breached security.

"Guys...don't panic!" You exclaim.

"Everyone!"

However, everyone looked towards the floating Tenya whose back was on the wall by the exit thanks to Ochaco's Quirk. You blinked a few times as Tenya grit his teeth to try and hold his position as Ochaco kept her fingers together.

"Don't worry about this!" Tenya said. "The press is only getting out of hand! You guys should return back to the cafeteria! Everything will be handled swiftly, so don't you worry!"

"Ida..." You said, a little stunned.

"At least that settles things here..." Kyoka said.

"Who the hell breached our defenses?"

"We don't know that ourselves, Aizawa..." Nezu, the principal, said as he put his paws together and leaned forward. "...but this is certainly a very serious concern. A normal news reporter couldn't have done this and gotten away with it."

"Could it be that a villain is declaring war?" Snipe asked, crossing his arms as the others listened to him. "It could very well be a possibility, considering that All Might is part of our staff now."

"You think they are after me?" Toshinori asked.

"I feel like this is a lot more complicated than just that." Aizawa said, and he started to think of you. "I can't help but feel there is a larger motive than just you, All Might."

"Whatever it is, we need to deal with it." Nezu said. "Otherwise, our students will be in danger."

End of Chapter