High School | 02

This chapter will basically be following the script, so bear with me please, it's also kinda a filler chapter.

Also People N/N is your name pronounced weirdly, like people say Caddy

-

High school, you honestly had no idea what to expect for the place, you tried not to set your expectations too high because you didn't want anything to he crushed so you went.

You woke up that day, feeling very nervous and excited to start this new chapter of your life, you woke up extra early, you had no idea what to where so you decided to wear one of your mom's blue flannels and a pair of your jorts, having no idea if it went together or not (it didn't).

You made your way downstairs to see your mom excitingly waiting for you to come down. "Hey sweetie, here's some money for lunch." Your mom says, giving you a bag of cash. "Thanks" you say happily, going to the pantry to grab some cereal for yourself.

"How are you feeling about school?" Your mom asks and you send her back a smile, "Good, but slightly nervous." You say honestly, she sighs, getting in the car with you behind.

She drives you to school, it's a short drive and it's on her way to work so it's perfect, "I'll pick you up at 3." your mom tells you when you get out of the car, you walk onto the pathway and you clearly look lost, it's clear that no one else is new.

Everyone is attached to their phones which only makes you more nervous because you don't have one as new as theirs, you access social media through your iPad, that was also very old.

You stop in the middle of the pathway, looking up at the tall building before gulping a thick about of salvia, someone bumped in behind you and you awkwardly looked at them, you were about to apologise but she just rolled her eyes saying, "Bitch, move."

You sighed, nervously walking in to the school, you were told to go too room A12, which took you so long to find, you eventually found it and noticed everyone staring at you, a tall guy standing in the middle of the room, talking with the students and a woman sitting at the desk.

"May I have everyone's attention, please?" The guy said loudly, You know him to be the principal, your eyes follow him as he walks to the front of the room. "Eyes to the front of the room." He says, and everyone looks at you, which makes you sigh heavily.

"You may notice we have a new student joining us today." He says and you awkwardly wave at everyone, regretting it right after you do so. "She just moved here from Kentucky." He says, you giggle at his mistake. "Kenya." You correct "Kenya. Her name is N/n." He says to all the students, you laugh at his mistakes again.

"It's Y/n . Y/n Heron." You correct again and he gives you an apologetic look, "My apologies. I will commit that to memory. Thank you, N/n." He says, messing up your name again ."It's Y/n." You correct with a quiet voice because you were sick of him messing up your name.

"Y/n, hi. I'm Ms. Norbury. I'll be your homeroom teacher." The woman with brown hair steps up, walking towards you, holds a piece of paper. "This is your roster." She says, handing it to you, looking over your shoulder to see your subjects. "I see I also have you for A.P. Calculus. You must have had excellent teachers at your old school." She says, and you giggle before saying. "Oh, I was homeschooled."

"Homeschooled? Oh, that's a fun way to take jobs from my union." She says in a serious voice, you don't know how to respond so you awkwardly stand there, she notices your struggle to pick up sarcasm so she says. "No, I'm joking." You awkwardly laugh in response, there was a short moment of silence before she finally spoke up again. "Um, do you think you can follow this schedule?" She asks and you nod saying, "Yeah, I think so."