He was now washed in sweat and shaking on his knees, "Mi and Urkel go pick up the drop and pan we way back we get rush by some yute. Them take the weed and rough we up" he says and I hum.

Pulling the trigger, he flinches but again nothing happens. Repeating my previous action, I ask another question, "Suppose me fi tell yuh me have the footage a weh really gwan, how yuh plan fi explain that?"

Opening his mouth to say something, my patience vanished and I pulled the trigger. His body drops with a thud and his brain marrow seeps onto the floor.

"Make this be a lesson to the wul a unuh, fuck wid mi money and mi nah itch fi make yuh marrow stain" I roared staring at the members of my gang.

"Weh the next one deh?" I ask in a grim tone and they shove Urkel forward, "Boss" he starts but doesn't get a chance to finish when Njay shoots him in the back of his head.

Shako then walks over to me with the missing weed and I tell him to keep it, "Yours dat bro, yuh deserve it" I tell him and he nods, bumping my fist out of respect.

Pussy think them could a stage a robbery and get weh wid stealing from me, like them nuh know mi have eyes every weh.

"Get the team clean this up and every man fi deh a Hay Den 6:00 sharp tomorrow, any man late ago get reprimanded" I ordered and they all nodded.

Walking out, my phone rings and I check it to see an incoming FaceTime call from Yomi. Shaking my head with a smile I answer, "Mini" I greet when her small face pops up.

"Daddy's late" she pouts and I chuckle, "I'm on my way, where's mommy?" I ask needing to see my girl and she turns the camera on her mother who's in the kitchen.

Swear deh yute deh affi be battyman cause how yuh cheat pan a woman like she?

Nuh three give a fuck still, the fact seh him fuck up means seh any game can play now. If him think me a let up after weh gwan, a best him start pack him shit from now cause Daddy's coming home.

"I'll be there in 10 minutes" I tell Yomi and she tries to roll her eyes at me which takes me by surprise. Nah ask Christ if a nuh har mother attitude that, "I'm waiting" she says before hanging up.

Definitely har mother dutty attitude

Stopping by my house, I take a quick shower then head out. She wanted us to spend the day together and I had a little something planned for us.

...

"Yuh cyah ease up? Yuh inna mi personal space" Kaida complains but I snuggle my face deeper in her neck, "Jamari" she whines and I chuckle easing up a bit.

"A this yuh come yah fi do, nuh yuh daughter you fi a pick up" she starts turning to face me and I shut up her by grabbing her throat and pulling her towards me.

A small smile settles on her face and I shake my head, "Yuh see you? If mi follow yuh mi sin" I tease staring into her eyes and I'm sure she could see the lust swirling in mine.

"Your daughter is waiting on you" she says and I hum staring at her plumped lips, "Wah bout you? Nah make me stop wait fi yuh and come back weh yuh belong?" I ask releasing her neck and she sighs as I cage her against the counter.

"It's been a few days Mari, I still haven't mustered the courage to confront him about it yet" she says and I hiss my teeth, "Mi tell yuh fi make mi dirt him and yah move like yuh fraid" I say and she shoves at my chest.

"You're not killing anyone" she whispers and I frown, "Besides who says I'm going get back to you when Amici and I end our relationship"

"Mi seet clear seh a few a yuh screw loose eno, deh wid which other man? A cause you deven know the self-control mi a wul fi nuh dash him weh from the first time mi see the pree" I say in a grim tone, anger filling me at the thought.