Zayn ran his hands through his hair then walked to the sleeping blond with a sigh.

"Mr.Horan?" Zayn said softly while patting Niall's head. Then raven haired boy got no response so he turned the blond's head over to the side.

"Niall." Zayn said loudly while softly stroking the blond's cheek.

Niall suddenly got up in a swift move and stared at Zayn with sleepy eyes, "Huh, what?"

"Are you okay?" Zayn asked concerned to which Niall just nodded.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine." Niall said waving Zayn off with droopy eyes.

"You sure? You were just passed out literally a minute ago." Zayn sad softly as he kneeled in front of Niall's desk.

"Yeah, I'm sure." Niall said giving Zayn a small smile. "I just accidentally took NyQuil instead of DayQuil."

"Oh, well your 4 o'clock meeting is here, you want to reschedule or..?" Zayn said trailing off for Niall to answer.

"No, no." Niall said shaking his side to side. "Bring him in." the blond said sitting up straight in his chair.

"You sure?" Zayn asked as he stood up straight to which Niall just nodded.

"Yeah I'm sure." Niall said with a smile that said 'its all good'.

Zayn nodded walking towards the door but before Zayn could even touch the door knob Niall was yelling "wait, wait!"

"Could you make me some coffee, I like the way you make it. It taste sweet and rich..." Niall said then mumbled with a cheeky smile "like your love." Zayn still heard Niall, his tan cheeks felt like they were on fire.

"Thanks, love." Niall smiled as Zayn just blushed harder after he nodded. Zayn quickly left the room before his whole face could explode into a double rainbow.

Zayn took Eleanor off hold before telling her that Niall was ready for his meeting with Justin.

---

Zayn smiled warmly at Justin after his meeting with Niall. Zayn escorted Justin back to the main entrance before he went to the break room to make Niall some coffee.

He wasn't surprised to see Marcel there also making coffee for Louis, well tea; not coffee.

"For Niall?" Marcel asked to which Zayn nodded with a faint blush in his tan cheeks.

"Is that a blush I see?" Marcel said putting the foam cup down to tease Zayn, "Do you have a crushy wushy on Niall?"

"Shut up." Zayn groaned covering his face. He didn't want to mess up Niall's coffee, he needed it to be perfect for a perfect person.

"You do!" Marcel squealed happily. "When you guys go out are you going to tell him you were Veronica that whole time?"

"Shhh!" Zayn hissed as he swiftly went to cover Marcel's big mouth. He quickly observed the empty room, he's glad no one heard that.

"Someone could've been in here and heard ya!" Zayn said not knowing that some did hear their conversation.

"And of he did go out, which were not, he's not going to find out cause I'm not going to tell him." Zayn said with an eye roll. "He would probably fire my ass for playing with his heart or whatever."

"I'm pretty sure he's not." Marcel scoffed.

"You know nothing." Zayn said while mixing the half and half milk into the coffee before putting in a couple of packets of sugar and cream.

"I have to go give Niall's his coffee, made it with extra love just the way he likes it." Zayn said in a teasing matter with a wink, but you could still hear the seriousness in his voice.

"Go finish making your boyfriends tea." Zayn scoffed with a half smile on his face.

"He's not my boyfriend, I'm straight dammit!" Marcel said sounding like an angry toddler.

"Sure, and I'm Irish." Zayn said while rolling his eyes as he slowly opened the break room door. The person who was hearing their conversation ran fast and silently, hoping that no one caught them.

"Oh don't worry Zaynie, you're going to have some Irish in you real soon." Marcel said with a small wink as he poured some hot water into the foam cup.

"Shut up." Zayn scoffed before leaving the room and bringing Niall his coffee who just moaned at the sweet taste.

***********************************

yoooo I'm in a huge writers block help ?????????? Gimme some suggestions or whatever ??????

Imma try my best to update at least two more times before I go on vacation. (aug/11)

follow my twitter yo, my mom thinks I'm rad !!!1! it's @ girlyziall

Dedicated to: @NialllllsNandos
Next chapter dedication to anyone who can guess my favorite ps4 game lol

Comment

Vote

Fan

- Ari :))))))))))