28- Kidnapped

SUHAANA POV:-

I woke up with my head heavy and a weird Sting in my body. I slowly opened my eyes letting them adjust to the light.

I looked around to find myself in a different surrounding. I tried moving my hands and found my legs and hands tied to a chair.

And then it hit me, the argument with Raj, the fight with those guys and then everything went black.

Argh fuck they all must have hit me on the head. Fucking coward.

I was examining the room trying to find any trace of a damn human. How the fuck am I supposed to get out of here.

Just then two of the men whom I hit entered the room. My blood boiled looking at them.

"You are awake I see" one of them said while walking towards me.

Oh how much I want to scratch his eyes out for looking down at me. I will make these fucking bastards pay.

The second one came closer to me and grriped my jaw while saying

"Look at this pretty doll, All tied up and bruised huh..? What did you think ?? You will just beat us all get away with it huh?"

And with that he slapped me hard across my face.

My blood boiled feeling the sting on my cheek. I glared at him while I kept on looking in his eyes.

"She still has the guts to glare at us huh.. Let's see what you do after this. BRING HER IN"

The momment he said this the door opened and another man pushed a tied up girl in the room.

My heart stopped the momment I realised that it was.. Tara..All bruised up and tied up..

"TARAA!! YOU FREAKING BASTARDS LEAVE HER"

I yelled while struggling to get out of my chair, because of my constant tries of getting out of the ropes my wrists bled a little but I couldn't care less.

Jisne baare mein care hai aaj vo hi meri wajah se..

"LEAVE HER YOU FUCKING MORONS"
I yelled and the look on the kidnappers faces screamed that they loved seeing me this way..

Helpless..

Tara.. the person who saved me..the person who was there with me when noone was.. She helped me through thick and thin..

The person whom I love so dearly is suffering..and I..I don't know what to do...I can't see her like this..I can't see you like this Tara..

I messed up..very bad..I broke her trust..I always told her that I would protect her..but today..she is in this situation because of me..

Seriously wow
You keep on hurting People
But aaj you hurt your bestfriend?
Things can't ever go right can they
You don't deserve it actually
Wow Suhaana..

You couldn't even protect your own bestfriend suhaana.. she was always there for you always but you..you don't even know how to help her..you don't know what to do..

She always knew what to do..what to say.. but you..you don't know anything..You are useless..

Na hi tu acchi beti,dost,insaan,student, living being, girlfriend, wife

kuch nahi hai
You are just a stupid mistake congratulations..

One of the man kicked her in the stomach and she winced loudly.

I screamed for them to stop but they kept going.

"If you want us to stop beg for it. Beg for our forgiveness, beg for us to stop while we record you" said the man with a dirty smirk on his face.