25- First Kiss

Warning⚠️!!

This part contains slightly mature content (kissing scene). The part is not crucial to the story so if not read it won't effect the story. If you are uncomfortable then skip this chapter Thank you.

RAJ RAGHUVANSHI POV:-

I was still confessing my feelings to her when suddenly, without warning, she leaned in and pressed her soft lips against mine. It was a surprise, but a welcome one. I felt a rush of emotions as her lips moved with mine, sending shivers down my spine.

I was so shocked that I didn't know how to react at first. But as she deepened the kiss, her hands began to explore my body in a way that made my heart race. Her touch was electric, igniting a fire within me that I had never experienced before.

I couldn't believe how natural it felt to hold her in my arms, to feel her warmth against me. In that moment, it was as if the world around us disappeared and all that mattered was the two of us, lost in our own little bubble of passion.

Her hands slid under my shirt, sending a jolt of desire through me. I couldn't resist the urge to pull her closer, to feel every inch of her against me. It was a moment of pure bliss, a moment where everything else faded away and all that was left was the intense connection between us.

As we stood there in the middle of the road, caught up in our own world of desire and longing, I knew that this was just the beginning of something extraordinary. The sparks between us were undeniable, and I couldn't wait to see where this unexpected kiss would take us next. Love had finally found its way to us, and I was ready to embrace it with open arms.

SUHAANA SINGHANIA POV:-

I wrapped my arms around his neck, losing myself in the moment as he bit my bottom lip gently, a low moan escaping my lips. His touch sent shivers down my spine, igniting a fire within me that I had never felt before. He tasted like desire and passion, and I couldn't get enough of him.

His hands roamed over my body, sending electric sparks through me with each touch. I gasped as he cupped my face in his hands, his lips trailing down my neck, leaving a trail of wet kisses .

I let out a soft sigh as he nibbled on my earlobe, his warm breath sending a wave of pleasure through me.

I pulled him closer, craving more of his touch as he entered his tongue inside my mouth, exploring every inch with a hunger that matched my own.

Our kisses were passionate and intense, it was like a silent promise of the love that burned between us.

We were lost in our own little world, forgetting that we were in the middle of the road. The world around us faded away as we continued to kiss, the only sound that filled the air being our ragged breaths and the beating of our hearts.

As we finally pulled away, breathless and flushed with desire, he pressed his forehead against mine, his eyes locking with mine in a silent declaration of love.

Pata nahi ek arrangement se itna sab kaise change ho gaya..the person whom I thought I hated now became the person whom I love so dearly.

We stood there for a moment, wrapped in each other's arms, basking in the warmth of our love. And as the world continued to spin around us, I knew that I never wanted to let him go.

I felt lost all my life but now I knew that I was exactly where I was meant to be..in his arms..

At this moment I knew that this is what people call 'Fate's Magic'.

A mere arranged marriage turned into something this beautiful..

AUTHOR POV:-

Sometimes the most unexpected meets result in something so beautiful.. sometimes the people we least expect to get along with become our comfort zone..

Life has its own ups and downs it's unpredictable.. sometimes the person whom we think of as 'forever' becomes the person who breaks us..

The stab in the back doesn't hurt as much as when you see the person who backstabbed you.

Par fir life mei ek aisa insan aata hai who makes you believe in love again , who shows us that we can be loved and cared for

Jo dikhata hai that maybe we aren't heartless and that..we can feel

---------------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE:-

Helloooo Lovely people ✨

Kaafi din baad chapter aaaya hai vo bhi Ahem Ahem 🌚

I am not used to writing these momments so there is a lot of space for improvement 🖤

Than you to everyone who has been supporting me.. I am truly grateful to each and every single one of youu💞

Because of your support and love FM has crossed 4k views!!( Touchwooddddd)

A special than you to my bestfriend agar tu na hoti toh sam kabhi jenwrites bn hi na paati 🖤✨

Sab apna dhyaan rkhna aur paani piya karoo🔪

Have a great dayy just know you all matter and are amazing!!

Follow me on instagram at jenwrites2427 for edits and spoilersss 💅🏻✨

I love you all so muchhh 💗

--Sam signing off 🫡✨