27 - The Confession

Start from the beginning

You looked at him, trying to come up with any idea about why he must’ve sent those flowers. He kept the phone away as his gaze went towards you.

He tilted his head, is she looking here? Did she know i sended those flowers to her?

He turns his head behind to see if you're looking at someone else but no, nervously smiling he raises his eyebrows waiting for you to say something, but you being you, indulge in your thoughts you start walking away towards the bus stand.

While he just sighed and sat in his car driving home, when you reached home, the first thing you did was to pick that poor bouquet which you've thrown under the stool and examine it to see if there's any note or something on it.

You sighed loudly throwing your hands up when you didn't find anything….he…why is he playing with my mind like this? Why didn't he even reveal his identity while sending these? What was he thinking? I will throw this bouquet straight on his face??

You were about to sit down when you remembered that novel that Annie was reading, and looked at the bouquet…biting your lower lip you decided to count it

there won't be 520 roses of course…I'm…just counting just like this…*shrugs* incase….

Let's count it, though I know these aren't total 520 ofcourse…. taking a deep breath you started to count..”517, 518, 519, 520- no no no….. shaking your head vigorously you start counting it again.

518,519,520…” standing there while trying to process everything you kept looking at those flowers. So..does that mean..he..wait what..

You were shocked, surprised, nervous, excited at the same time but didn't stop the smile that crept upon your lips suddenly.

He…your hands turned into a fist as your heartbeat fastened even thinking about it. He…. like me? No…he…feels the same? Wait…what the hell I'm thinking , y/n calm down…just calm down.

Calming your heart that was beating like crazy you sit down, omg…. putting your palms on your face you laid your back down on the couch, wiggling your legs in excitement.

Your cheeks almost started to hurt even with the thought of him feeling the same thing for you, him sending you this bouquet to confess? That was something you weren't sure of.

Getting up from the couch you picked the bouquet…I'm suddenly so happy….. muttering to yourself you start moving from here to there. You were on the ninth cloud today, those giggles and smiles never left your face.

He could've told me…. I mean uh…shut up y/n, shut up…you kept mumbling to yourself while there's no calm to yourself. Now that I know…I mean I already knew, I love him.

There's no unsurety , there are no doubts. Me…y/n  is in love with her…. childhood friend i can say? Completely…. and this time.. I swear I'm not even scared to accept it, I'm not even unsure about it.
.
.
.
Next day, The whole day while working you didn't get any guts to even face him, though you accept that you like him, and you think that if he sent those means he does too…..

But your mind wasn't ready to face him, whenever you are around him you feel nervous as hell making you leave that place as soon as possible.

Right now when you reached home, your house lights weren't working, you went towards the main switch board but couldn't seem to find anything. Now what's wrong with the lights?

Sighing loudly you stepped out of your house standing in the garden with your mobile torch you called the electrician.

Jimin who just also got home saw you standing there rubbing your forehead while being on call, he furrowed before getting out of the car. “Miss dancer” you turned around and saw him walking in your direction.