12- Me, you and cupcakes

You smiled, before speaking, " " Mr. Park invited me here". He nods and moves aside letting you step inside.

"You weren't expecting me here, were you?" He asked, walking behind you.

"Yes, i thought you might be working somewhere in your house, or anything" after saying this you raised an eyebrow and turned around.

"I'm not your friend, don't you try to be friendly with me" he scoffs, before crossing his arms and standing in front of you.

"Excuse me , i-... before he could say anything you spoke,
"You're excused " and walked past him then you found gia, "hey, welcome y/n" she gets up and comes to give you a quick hug.

And then looks back at her younger brother who was just standing there at his previous position, "what are you doing there?"

He comes towards you before standing just beside you, "mom dad will be here soon". Gia smiled and asked you to sit.

You were about to go to sit "don't forget I'm still your boss, miss dancer". He whispered so that only you could hear it.

"I'm not in the office right now" you whispered back as he furrowed his eyebrows. "So what?"

"So…no formalities" you said and walked towards Gia before taking a seat beside her. He looks at you before mumbling."no formalities huh?"...

Soon, their parents came too as you greeted them, it felt like home, the nostalgia hit you so hard while sitting there and talking. All the nervousness and awkwardness you had drifted away.

You all sit down at the dining table , Jimin sits in front of you, with his mother on his left.

Gia sits next to you, and their father is on the head chair in the middle. After having lunch,

Gia asked you to come into her room, not letting you leave. "Jimin go get those cupcakes, I remembered she loves them" Gia spoke to him who was standing beside you.

You turn to look at him and nod, "y/n you can go and get them too, , i mean, think of it as your house y/n. Why so many formalities?? Go take whatever you want" he smiles, which clearly shows how sarcastically he did that.

"I'm the guest here, take good care of me, and also bring one glass of water too, ….. please smile sarcastically you said as he just rolled his eyes.

"You both" shaking her head Gia wraps her hands around your shoulder, while Jimin went to take the cupcakes Gia ordered for you.

He gave you both the box and sat down on the couch, while you and Gia sat in front of the TV. " What do you want to watch? She asked, "anything will go " smiling lightly and nodded.

"Here, have some" she offered you the cupcake as you took it, the smile you had turned into a small pout, because you really didn't like that flavor and also didn't wanted to make her feel bad, so you just took a small bite of it before focusing on the TV, Jimin who was sitting just a little far away from you noticed it very well.

He quietly got up and went out of the room , after a little while, it was almost night as you were ready to leave.

After greeting his parents you were about to go when his father stopped you. "y/n, it's late, I think you should go with Jimin, since you're going to the same place". He suggested and looked at him.

His mother and gia agreed and so did him, making you just obey them. After bidding goodbye to all of them, you stepped in the car, you both just in the midway when he spoke. "Look in the back seat there will be a box, can you pick it up?" .