Her blow up and her fever

"Alex?" Johnathan had whispered to her, he wanted to ask her something important.

"Yes, love. What is it?" Alexia asked him. She had turned her head then slightly up to look up at him. He was still taller than her when they are like this. She didn't like it.

"Please promise me that you won't ever leave me." Johnathan whispered to her, he was hoping that she would promise him and that her response was a positive one.

"You know that I can't promise that right now." Alexia told him. She felt like she had disappointed him when she didn't give him the answer that he wanted from her. "But I can make a promise right now." She says to him and it wasn't the positive one that he wanted to hear.

"And what is that?" Johnathan asked her. He wanted to know the truth from her. It was the truth that he wanted to hear from her. It was only the truth that he wanted from anyone that was with him.

"That I'll love you forever and I won't love anyone else." Alexia told him and it was the honest truth. "You and I both know that we both want to stay like this, but we need to get back to the Academy before the gates close." She tells him.

"Thank you for letting me love you." Johnathan softly whispered into her neck and he gently kissed her neck before he had let her go. He knew that he got the truth from her when he didn't see any of her tics that Alexia had.

After Alexia stood up and Johnathan straightened up. He had dusted himself off. Johnathan asked Alexia to go back to the Academy, and she just nodded since Alexia's energy was depleted. She had no energy to reply to or to answer him.

He couldn't deal that he wasn't holding her, so Johnathan held her close to him, he placed his left hand on her right hip. It took both of them awhile to get back to the Academy.

Once they were back to the school, they walked into their dorm which was Johnathan's dorm room, but Alexia couldn't stay in the room that was in the dormitory. Alexia felt isolated even though it was with her stuff and Johnathan was a few feet from her door to his door.

When they finally walked inside the dorm, they found Issac waiting for them to return with everyone else in bed asleep. Alexia thought it was weird that Issac was still awake and waiting for them to come back.

"Do you mind if I talk to Alex?" Issac wondered since he wanted to talk to her and chew her out. Issac was irritated at the fact that Alexia had chosen Johnathan over him.

"That's fine, but don't forget that Alex has the power over you, so don't be stupid." Johnathan told him, he felt nothing for Issac, which was nothing new.

Issac just looked at Johnathan for a few minutes before he had agreed. "I understand." Issac nodded, he didn't need Johnathan to hear what he was going to say about him.

When Issac looked at Johnathan, in Issac's eyes there was nothing. There were no emotions. There was no connection between them.

When Johnathan finally looked at Alexia, he told her that he was going to see her upstairs before he had kissed her cheek and before he had left her there with Issac alone. Johnathan was tempted to bite her again to make the bond stronger.

Once Issac saw that Johnathan was fully gone, he was going to rip into Alexia. "What are you thinking, Alley? Giving him all of your heart? In what world would that make any sense?" He asked her, he was mad at her. He couldn't stand it that she was with him.

"You don't have control over me anymore. I've told you once before. How many times do I have to tell you that he is my choice and that I am done with you. I can't take it anymore with you." Alexia had ripped into him, she didn't need him. All she needed was Johnathan and that was it.