Pilot

drip

drip

drip

"Soha Bae?"

Soha's eyes stare blankly at what seems like hell. The smell of rotten flesh fills her nostrils with each breath she takes. She gulps, a tear rolls down her cheek as her lips tremble.

"Soha Bae."

This time the officer's voice calls her out sternly, trying to avert her attention to him. She turns to him finally, catching him off-guard with her eyes zoning out and her face turning pale. He gathers himself up and speaks.

"We couldn't find your sister. There are no traces of her or anything belonging to her at the moment. We might find something when the forensics and the profiler arrive. I am sorry."

Soha just nods her head. Everything finally catches up to her and the mul naengmyeon she ate a while ago comes rushing up. She runs outside and throws up.

"Miss Soha?"

The cries start with sniffles and turn into loud roars. It isn't common for Henry to come across people crying. He sees and experiences it every day. But something about the way Soha is crying, melts his police heart.

"There is something you need to see."

Soha and Henry walk inside to another officer who is holding something in his hand. As soon as her eyes land on the thing in his hand, Soha passes out. 

I know you have so many things running in your mind. I would love to know what kind of impression the pilot episode left on you. What kind of story do you think this is? 

Leave votes and comments as a form of support and for next chapter. 

To my baby and the biggest Tae Tae fan. lovelieswings