Prologue

How do I start? If you are an author like me, you know damn well the embarrassing number of drafts you have hidden. Some of them probably will never see the light and some of them have extreme potential but not in our eyes. So, this prologue is for all the authors like me who have an overwhelming amount of creativity which our hands and body can never keep up with. 

I should thank all the readers and my friend Joanne who leave comments to encourage me that keeps me going. I'm glad I have so many people who read, vote, comment and even add my books into their read lists for others to find. I'm honored to be able to write something significant and entertaining. This is a que for silent readers to be more responsive and encourage the authors that provide you with stories. 

I'm glad to be part of the technology that lets me read the feedback real time. This prologue might sound very professional but for once, I wanted to thank and be grateful for the amount of support I get on my books. The old me would have never imagined that her books would have thousands of reads with consistent readers waiting for updates. That's amazing!

At last, this is one of those drafts I have in my library and is lucky enough to see the light of the day and provide you guys with another engaging.

I realized that never published any Taehyung story till now. I should have been more inclusive of all the members. Hah! Too late, I guess. 

Warning: 

This story has strong themes and mature content (not just sex) but violence and possibly graphic description. I suggest you stop here if you don't want to proceed and save yourself from trauma if these themes don't align with your interests. 

For those who stayed after the warning, have a great time reading!

As always, don't forget to vote and comment to encourage the author! Thanks for all the love <3.