CHAPTER 4● PRISHA IS SOLELY MEANT FOR RUDRAANSH

Start from the beginning

Adarsh expressed "Oh, he hasn't returned yet. I assumed he would be back with you both since he went out with you."

Neil clarified, "He separated from us at college so we thought he might have returned on his own."

Rihaan, aware of his brother's whereabouts, stayed silent throughout the conversation between Neil and Adarsh. Eager to redirect the conversation, Rihaan intervened,
"Where is Vansh?"

Adarsh promptly responded,"He is in his room."

Upon hearing his response, Neil and Rihaan were on their way to their room when Adarsh reached out and prevented them from leaving.

"" 'Brother, I am in need of a new girlfriend and require some more money
I have some money but that's not enough
, but I was hoping you both could give me some money as well,"' Adarsh humbly requested.

Neil, with a hint of anger in his tone, exclaimed, "'What in the world! In a span of just one month, you have replaced at least 10 bikes, and not just any bikes, but the most expensive ones. What is the reasoning behind this recurring behavior?"

' Rihaan, clearly agitated, questioned, '"How come you change bikes so frequently? You already possess 100 bikes, and yet you feel the need to purchase more. What compels you?"

' Adarsh, beaming with pride, responded, "'There is a newly launched bike that excels in all aspects, perfect for racing. Besides, as you both are aware, I have emerged victorious against every racer in various cities. It is only a matter of time before my name is recognized amongst the world's greatest bike racers,'"

Adarsh concluded, only to receive a reprimanding slap from Rihaan.

Marte kyu ho yaar !

," cut it out! You almost die in these bike races all the time and Rudransh bhaiya isn't a fan of your racing either," Neil told Adarsh as they headed towards their room. But before they could leave, Adarsh shouted from behind...

"Stop it, man!

, "I swear you, for the sake of your future wives and children, please get me a new bike this time. I won't ask for another one." Adarsh was known for his persuasive ways, always managing to convince people with his tactics.

Neil and Rihan gave him a serious look, questioning, "Are you being serious?"

Aadarsh chuckled at their reactions and replied, "Yes, I understand that you don't have wives or children at the moment, but you will in the future."

Neil warned him, "Cut it out, or you might end up getting a beating from me today."

Aadarsh pleaded dramatically, "Please, brother, help me out this time. My friends have already bought the same bike, and I really want it too. Please understand."

Upon hearing this, Neil couldn't contain his irritation, snapping,

"Stop referring to your bike as your girlfriend....

" don't diss my bikes, man. They're everything to me - my first love, my girlfriend." Aadarsh was all dramatic, dancing with his eyes closed and gushing about his bikes. But they just went upstairs, ignoring his show....

_------------------------------------------
Both Neil and Rihaan were heading towards their respective room when they heard the sound of a television emanating from Vansh's room, prompting them to proceed there instead. Inside, Vansh was leisurely watching TV while a news channel aired coverage on Prisha's disappearance, to which he was attentively tuned....

But Upon hearing the door opening, he became aware that his brothers had entered his room, prompting him to inquire with them.
"..." Is she the same girl who saw us commit the act of killing two men in Kashmir, but bhaii spared her life?