Ch12

Shopping & something

Third person's pov

Saturday morning Y/n woke up late at 11am she let out a yawn and hopped out of the bed. She brushed her teeth and went down to eat her breakfast. There she saw Izana, Emma and Mika sitting at dinning table with Ria laughing and talking.

Emma noticed my presence came running at greet me. Luckily Y/n changed into causal cloths not the short pyjamas. "Good morning Y/n-ni" Emma greeted Y/n with a smile. Y/n greeted her back .

"He you lazy ass do you know Shinichiro-ni and Sakura mam are going get married tomorrow" Ria said with a smug face.

'what now'

"Mom informed me yesterday but I didn't know they getting married this soon" Y/n said. "I can't believe how did Shin-ni got Sakura-san. He got rejected by 20 girls before huh" Mikey said in disbelief. Izana smacked his head for mocking their older brother.

"ahh, Y/n-ni mikey got a girlfriend himself" Emma said as she was proud of him. "who is the unlucky girl huh?" Ria asked with a smirk. "Her name is izumi she is studying first year high school" Mike said as he took bite of his dorayaki.

"You mean Toya's younger sister" Y/n asked confushed. Mike nodded " Did you had a eye on Rika" /n asked. "Nah just wanna know her but you said not talk to her" Mikey said in disbelief.

"I said cause she has a boyfriend" Y/n replied. "Yah whatever" Mikey said as he took the last bite of his dorayaki. "So, you got a boyfriend Emma?" Ria questioned Emma . "His name is Draken Mikey's childhood friend" Emma said. Ria let a 'oh'.

We heard a car sound some one entered our house. No, two people entered our house. One was Sakura-ni and beside her was Toya. "Hello I am here to pick up Mikey and Emma" Sakura said.

"Why ni-chan were we are going to?" Mikay asked her. "We have to prepare the wedding arrangements .so, I need you two" Sakura explained to the two who was whining like a child.

"Why not Izana?" Emma asked. "He is going to enjoy with his girlfriend" Sakura said ahe dragged the two out. Mikey and Emma were glaring at Izana. Suddenly Toya approached Y/n "Good morning Y/n" He was all acting good.

"Good morning Toya what are you doing here?" Y/n replied back. " TOYA YOU BASTARD STOP FLIRTING WITH HER AND COME HERE" Sakura yelled from outside. Toya was red from embrassement Toya walked out of the house.

"What do you want to do?" Y/n asked Izana as she turned to face him but he was nowhere to be found neither Ria. So she went to Ria's room. Y/n saw they were playing video games too touch not touch but they were sitting close too eachother. Y/n jealous very jealous. Ria noticed her sister's presence " yo the went" Ria questioned.

"Yeah" Y/n said in sad tone even she had a sad face and walked out of the room. When she heard the doorbell of their house. Y/n went down and opened the door. Many big hugs approached her immediately she saw Neji, Rika and Yuri.

'what they are doing here'

"Yo do you know Toya's elder sister is going get married. So , we are going to shopping even Toa is coiming. He is the driver he is in the car waiting" Yuri explained.

' wait didn't he left earlier'

" So go and get ready" Rika pushed me inside of m room and closed the door. "Hello Y/n's friend" Ria greeted the three. "Ria, we are taking Y/n shopping. You don't mind, Right?" Yuri asked her permission to take Y/n shopping.

"Ah, I don't mind unless Toya is coming with you guys" Ria answered. Rika, Neji and Yuri were confused by their answer. Before they could ask 'why' Y/n opened the door and dragged the three out of the house.

BY THE WAY SHE WORE

'just miss'

"Y/n why did the dimwit said Toya should not come to shopping" Yuri asked wjile walking to their car. "Ahh don't mind her." Y/n went to the car where Toya was waiting.

MEANWHILE IN THE HOUSE,

Izana's pov

"Why Y/n looked sad?" Izana asked Ria. "Maybe she is jealous your were playing with me" Ria shrugged.

(After Y/n dragged out her friends)

"Why did you said like that? The must be angry". Izana was worried how Y/n will explain the situation.

IN THE CAR

Y/n said next Toya (I mean you know)the three sat at back seat Neji and Rika in the left and right while yuri in the two.

"Okay let's go" Yuri yelled. "Yayy" The others yelled. "Where are we going?" Neji and Toya asked. "To the mall" Toya replied.

The group reached at Mall. Neji and Toya went one shop and Rika, Yuri and Y/n went to the one shop. After 30min Yuri, Rika found a dress themselves. Y/n was picky one but she found dress herself. It was simple but expensive. Luckily the boys have also finished their shopping.

" ahh, I am hungry" Rika and Neji said. "We can eat at a cafeteria" The five hopped on the car and ate at cafeteria .

(TIMESKIP)

After eating soon it become dark the went to park and ate ice cream lastly finished dinner. Toya dropped Neji, Rika and yuri . "Y/n we are going to our home?" Toya exclaimed. No answer came Toya looked at her side and smiled her was sleeping peacefully .

Toya's pov

She looks peaceful I wish she was mine. Suddenly a idea popped into Toya's mind that he can take a photo of him kissing her cheek and sending it to Izana. Toya took his and took a photo of him kissing Y/n's cheek. It was enough to make him jealous. He woke up Y/n. "We arrived huh?"Y /n let a yawn. "Yeah" Toya opened the door.

'what a gentleman'

Y/n walked in front of the and waved bye. I bid bye drove to my home. I sent the photo to Izana.

Izana's pov

I saw notification on m phone it was unknown but the sent me a photo. I clicked the contact and opened the photo and to my shock it was Toya kissing Y/n on cheek while was asleep he made this to make jealous .

of course how could he touch what is mine and take photo and sent it to me. He made a mistake.

"That bastard how could he do that?" Ria said as she saw the photo behind me. "I am going tell about this see he is a bad guy." Ria was about to go but I stopped her I don't want to Y/n know about this or she will be sad.

"I will take care " I bid be and was going out of the house but stopped infront of Y/n's house . I opened her roon and she was sleeping peacefully. I went closer and kissed her forehead.

"You will get a punishment bunny" I whispered and left.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------HI GUYS HOW ARE U 

TAKE CARE