Ch2

Ch2 LUNCH BREAK

Y/n's pov

I was walking through hallway .now is lunch break, I saw my group and went to them holding my lunch. After a while there were noises .we saw Izana and Ria's group.

I was eating my lunch , when suddenly I felt something wet liquid pour on my head .

Ah this bitch again

Yuri, Toya , Rika, Neji  were glaring at Ria.

" oh sorry slipped. My bad" she said

I stared at her and slapped her. There was a long  silence . Everyone stared at me. Ria raised her hand but, she was held by ken [ aka her crush] ria looked surprised to see ken holding her hand she begun to became red due to embarrassment

"I'm sorry for she did y/n " ken apologized.

" It's okay" I said with a small smile.

[ INFORMATION ken has little crush on y/n]

Ken blushed that his crush talked to him and he turned to Ria who was also red . " don't do this again idiot" he said and dragged Ria to her table.

" Why ken was blushing" Yuri asked me.

" Ken has crush on me" I said.

" you knew " they all yelled.

" shut up guys" I shut them.

" Now I get that so Ria is angry that ken likes you , so she disturb you. Interesting " Toya chuckled.

"yeah" I sighed.

" WHAT? " Rika and Neji yelled.

Whole cafeteria was looking at us . Yuri smacked Rika's head and Toya smacked Neji' s head . I giggled.

Lunch break finished we went for our classes.

RIA 's pov

I walking was to the cafeteria with my friends . when I spotted my NERD sister. I picked up a juice bottle from Eiko and walked up to and dumped on her head. She didn't flinch she stayed clam.

This bitch acting all good.

Suddenly she stood up and slaped me. I held my cheek an raised my hand to my piece  of my mind . when suddenly Ken was holding my hand prevent from hurting y/n.

Oh I hate this bitch so much

Ken is mine . I felt my cheek getting warmer I felt embarrassed Ken apologized to y/n and dragged me to table.

THIRD PERSON POV

After school ended Ria gone home with Izana . Y/n was walking with her friends to her home.

" Remember , when Ino-chan confessed her feeling to Neji-kun he was like ' who are you again'. " Rika snickered. Yuri laughed , I giggled.

" talking about Neji when are you going to confense to Neji." I asked Rika .

" shut up, you dumbass" Rika blushed.

Y/n and Yuri giggled .

I bid goodbye to my friends and went to my home. Yuri and Rika lived in same street and I lived two streets away them.

When Y/n reached her home she saw Mr.Kurokawa and Mrs. Kurokawa waiting for her, Ria and izana.

" Hello, Mr.Kurokawa and Mrs.Kurokawa " y/n said.

" Why this formalities just call me anty " Mrs. Kurokawa.

" yeah call me uncle " Mr. Kurokawa.

y/n smiled and said " okay "

They heard car sound and they expected Ria and izana had arrived. And There was a new arrival of ken's family.

You gotta be kidding me

" Hi , goodevening y/n " ken approached Y/n.

"Hi, ken-kun" y/n greeted Ken.

We heard a motorcycle sound. Ria and Izana had arrived . When Ria spotted Ken standing Ria glared at Y/n . Izana noticed Ken.

" oh, What are you doing here?" izana asked ken .

" My family was invited for dinner by Kurokawa's and L/n's family "ken explained.

Ria approached Ken and gave a peck . ken was shocked and didn't not process what happened . Izana's jaw dropped . y/n sighed in disbelief.

" Izana , Ria and ken our mom called us" y/n said in mocking.

" We can go y/n-chan" the three yelled.

They four went to the dinning hall . they were seated Ria was between ken and Izana while Y/n sat beside Izana.

Their were ken's mom and dad and y/n and Ria's mother and father, izana 's mom and dad too.

" It's been so many year . we have not met in years." Mr.Kurokawa chimed.

The elders nodded and the young ones just stared at their parents.

" This meeting is for our children right" Ken's father exclaimed.

" Ken , Izana, Ria , Y/n are going to graude. We have decided to marry them of with each other."Mr.l/n said.

The four young ones eyes widened hearing their rant's .

"But, dad is this too early " y/n asked.

"No, my dear daughter you can marry and still study or take over the company after the marrage" Mr.l/n said.

"And I am excited to meet my daughter- in- law Y/n " Mrs.Kurokawa happily yelled.

"WHAT" Izana and Y/n yelled.

" yes, my dear you are going to marry Izana and you will be my Daugther-in-law." Mrs.Kurokawa exclaimed.

Izana clicked his tongue .

Ria is the only girl I would marry. I would not marry this nerd.

Suddenly, "Mom how about me " Ria questioned.

" Your are my daughter-in-law" Ken's mother said with a grin.

Ria blushed furiously.Ken eyes widened.

Ken is mine now Ria thougth.

Izana heard this his blood was boiling. Ken and Izana were glaring at each other. Ria was dreaming. Y/n just sighed.

"Mom, dad I am okay with it I just want to know abo- about I-Izana "y/n said .

My tongue slipped

"It's okay you can take time." Mr. &Mrs. kurokawa said

"Mom, why I didn't get meet to y/n before" Izana questioned his mom.

" Izana dear, you have met her but she was always with her grandparents" Izana's mom said.

Izana was glaring at Y/n at all time . He didn't like the idea of marry y/n . after dinner the two family went home .

To be continue.........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

will Izana like y/n back . we can see in next chapter.

The story will go soon but there will a plot.

Today I finished my maths examination of annual.

Can you guess my age ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------