Ch6

Ch 6 Double date 

Third person's pov

They four went to a café for a date . The two lovely couples just went for their date because their parents said so, the two couples were seated at opposite tables.

"I hate this date things " Izana said to y/n .

"What we can do our parents set up this " Y/n said in disbelief.

Meanwhile, at Ria and Ken 's table, in Ria's eyes we can see sparkles in her eyes.

I was dreaming this movement, Ria thought.

The waitier came. Ken ordered a cream bun and a coffee, Ria ordered starwberry cake and fresh juice.

"Do you like Y/n?" Ria asked Ken out of blue .

" I do but it's just affection I think " Ken said to Ria in shy manner.

"Do you love her?"Ria asked Ken in serious tone . ken gulped, "but I don't love her I don't have the feelings for Y/n " Ken said . Ria let a long sigh " I have feeling for you since we met for first time . I want you to be my life partner, not a friend. Please can you accept my feelings. Even it takes time." Ria said.

Ken looked a bit shocked. I never ever thought of that Ken thought .

"Okay Ria, I just need time "ken said. " Don't you think Izana and Y/n be a good couple ?" Ria questioned ken . ken felt feelings in his chest. " Y/n will never accept your feelings, ken . You are the one hurting yourself, ken " Ria sighed.

"Yeah , I will try my best" Ken replied to Ria in sad tone.

While at Izana and Y/n 's table.

The waitier also came to their table. Izana ordered a chocolate cake and a chocolate milkshake and Y/n ordered [f/d , [f/c]. ( f/d – fav drink ) , ( f/c – fav cake ).

"So , you move on from Ria " Y/n questioned Izana. Izana's eyes fell down which was happy earlier " Yeah , it's takes time" Izana in verge of tears .

Y/n noticed and "Don't worry you have, many fan girls. You can pick one of them" . " Why not you", Izana said . Y/n noticed her cheeks were getting warmer. "So, you agree to marry me huh " Y/n. asked Izana .

"it's our fate maybe if you have a boyfriend . you can continue your relationship", Izana said, averting his eyes from Y/n . "I don't have one and I am not interested . I just want to focus on studies", Y/n sighed .

"uhmm , Izana this café is boring. Could we go shopping or play games to game station ." Y/n questioned shyly to Izana cause she wanted to cheer up Izana . Izana looked up to Y/n. He was a bit shocked to hear that from Y/n . He thought Y/n had no interest in him making him happy .

Izana nodded. They canceled their order and went out of the café to enjoy their date somewhere .

Ria's pov

I saw Izana and Y/n left the café . I was about to call them to inform where they are going . Ken stopped me and said ' they look like they have planed something . We can just leave them alone'. I nodded my head.

Our order came we started eating . Ken told that after eating we can go for walk . I was excited and happily nodded.

Izana's pov

I didn't know Y/n liked these types of things . she said 'her friends thought her' . Currently, me and y/n are at game station . We played many games . We were racing with each other.

Now, we have started to play music to dance game ( I don't know about it just my imagination). I and her started to dance with the ryhm with same pace as the colored box. Suddenly she slipped and was about to crash on the floor . I got her just in time . My hand was on her waist and one on her CH-.. CHEST . She looked shocked that I touched her in the wrong way. I didn't mean to do though . I was a tomato out of embarrassment . I apologized to her a million times.

She realized and accepted the mistake . She was thankful that she didn't fall and if she had broken her leg or arm. I'm glad she understands the situation.

By the way, her chest size was medium .

Focus Izana

YOU IDIOT IZANA.

Y/n's pov

I felt sleepy leaned on Izana's shoulder to take a nap. Soon I fell asleep.

Izana's pov

Y/n lean on my shoulder . She was already asleep. I was about to wake her up but, she looked peaceful . So , I didn't want to wake her up. I carried her in bridal style . I went to my car and put her in a seat.

"Sleep well". I kissed her forehead.

I arrived at her house. I carried into bridal style to carry her into her bedroom .

"Ria" I yelled to Ria.

She came running and her eyes widened " what happened to her " She questioned me.

"She is just asleep" I said .

"Just show me her bedroom " I said to her . She led me to her bedroom . I put her into bed and put blanket on her body cause it feels cold. I bid goodbye to Ria and her family. I went home. I felt real happiness.

Maybe it's good for her. What is this feeling?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

In this story izana will be a soft character 

okay enjoy please vote for me if you like my story . see you in next chapter