Airport ✈️

I woke up to my stupid alarm ringing right in my ear. Normally I would've snoozed it but today was the day i go live with my dad. I decided to get up and start getting ready, first I got up and brushed my teeth. I don't normally brush my teeth before breakfast but I figured since I'm not even hungry. I decided I wouldn't eat till im at the airport, that's if I'm even hungry. I finished up and then started to get changed. I wore black bike shorts and a baggy tee. After that I started to do my skincare, I don't have much of a big skincare routine. I just cleanse my face and then put some moisturiser on. Then I started on my makeup. Since im gonna be on a plane I'm not going to apply much. Just some light concealer, some eyeliner, mascara and lipgloss. I soon checked my bag and suitcase to see if I had everything, considering that I packed it last night. I finished checking and went for see my mum was in her room getting ready to drop me at the airport. I put my shoes on, went upstairs to get my luggage . But then I realised I hadn't done my hair! "Am I that stupid that I forgot to do my hair?! Whatever I'll just quickly do a brush it." "Oh well that'll do" I grabbed my stuff and took my phone off charge, grabbed my AirPods and started to listen to some music.

*********** (Time skip cause I'm lazy)

After a teary goodbye I was already boarded on the plane. I decided to keep listening to music and try to sleep. I did switch my AirPods for my beats causa AirPods can fall out at any given moment. I fell asleep considering I was still extremely tired, cause I woke up at 4am! I wake up to the plane landing 🛬
I got off and I saw my dad with some boy, he looked around my age: But I wasn't sure...

Authors note- Sorry for the short chapter! Hope you enjoyed the first chapter of my book! Remember you are welcome to request things!
- Celeste