adult swim

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

"it's brainwashing, right?"

shinsou jumped at the voice behind him.

he turned around to see the girl from outside class 1-a.

"i just saw what you did with ojiro - you ask a question, and if they answer, they're under your control?"

"um...y-yeah,"

the girl grinned at him widely.

"then let me be the brawn - my quirk is versatile, i'll take all the hits - and you focus on getting those headbands,"

shinsou paused, ojiro still standing behind him idly with no instructions, before letting out a chuckle.

"huh - alright,"

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

"IN THIRD PLACE, TETSUTE- HUH? WHAT? IT'S TEAM SHINSOU?!"

ignoring the confused face of ojiro and some kid from class 1-b behind them, shinsou and beni ginned at each other, taking pleasure in the confused sounds of present mic and the crowd.

the pair walked past the other teams, some shouting about how unfair it was while the two just sauntered out of the stadium in silence to go get lunch.

they got lunch together and once they were sat down opposite from one another, shinsou immediately started to talk.

"you sure you alright being seen with me?"

beni furrowed her brows as she chewed her food, watching as shinsou picked at his.

"with you? um, yeah? why wouldn't i be?"

"brainwashing is quite a villainous quirk, is it not?"

she paused for a moment before a sneer came across her face.

"what cunts told you that?"

shinsou's eyes widened across from her, almost choking on his food, not expecting the girl to back him.

"anyway, if you wanna talk about 'villainous', lets talk about my quirk,"

he swallowed his food and looked up at the other, confused.

"i can literally blow people up from the inside out if i tried to,"

the boy stopped chewing and registered the words.

"so, you okay being seen with me, shinsou?"

he chuckled, "yeah, i am, ikeya"

beni smiled, "then, i'm fine being seen with you,"

the two sat and ate for a little bit, asking questions to get to know each other better.

"-oh, yeah - the first time i saw you, what was that about?"

shinsou saw how the girl paused and looked at the table, mind working at a mile a minute to come up with an answer.

he stuttered, "o-oh, 'm sorry - you don't have to-,"

"nah, its fine," beni waved her hand, "just a call from home,"

she stuffed her mouth with food once again and shinsou took that as the end of that conversation.

"ikeya!"

i am so popular these days

she turned around to the voice, "sì?"

mina stopped behind her chair, leaning on the back of it as she looked down at her.