USJ

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

shrekzdild0

did anyone else hear about the ua student that died at their work study? its horrible

4756 likes

fifi3599

wait u serious

73 likes

huh-imdeafsry

yeah it happened a few blocks down from me

281 likes

fifi3599

then why the fuck isn't it on the news

563 likes

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

"those are villains,"

eraserhead's scarf circled him like a halo as it unwrapped around him.

"villains?!" kirishima yelled out beside beni, "there's no way they could get into a hero school!"

"teacher!" momo came to the front, talking to thirteen, "what about the trespasser sensors?"

"we have them, of course, but...," thirteen trailed off.

"did they only appear here, or around the whole school?"

wow the first time i hear todoroki talk is in a situation like this?

"either way, if the sensors are not responding," he continued, "that means they have someone with a quirk that can do that - an isolated area separated from the main campus during a time when a class is supposed to be here. they might be fools, but they're not dumb,"

christ he really is endeavours kid

"this surprise attack was carefully planned with some sort of goal in mind,"

the rest of the class almost reeled back in fear at todoroki's revelation.

"thirteen," aizawa started, "start the evacuation - try calling the school. these villains even had something to counteract the sensors - it's possible someone with radio-wave type powers is interfering,"

he suddenly turned around, "kaminari, you try contacting the school with your quirk, too,"

"yes sir,"

"what about you, sir? will you fight by yourself?" midoriya asked, worry clearly written all over his face, "with that many, even if you can erase their quirks...,"

he looked towards the ground before continuing, "eraserhead's fighting style is capturing after erasing the enemy's quirk - a frontal battle is...,"

"you can't be a hero with just one trick,"

and with that, their homeroom teacher threw himself down the stairs towards the crowd of trespassers.

he's so cool man

as the rest of the class dispersed behind her, beni stayed rather than following thirteen back to the entrance, just watching eraserhead take down multiple people at once at the top of the stairs.

suddenly, something tickled at her arm from behind her.

beni involuntarily let out a giggle at the surprise, making the ticklish feel disperse before turning around to see a purple wisp, just...floating.