Out strut the Carson Men, decked out in matching white chikankari kurtas, looking like a squad of desi heartthrobs.

These guys have got serious style game, and they're flaunting it like nobody's business.

Mr. Carson leads the pack, with Jack and Nick who could pass for his personal bodyguards any day. Then there's Noah, looking all suave as usual, followed by an older version of himself, probably his dad.

It's hard not to notice the family resemblance—they all have that same rugged good looks and confident stride.

There's this undeniable Carson charm oozing from each of them, but at the same time, there's something distinct about each brother.

And let's talk about their height for a second—seriously, they're all tall af. It's like they hit the genetic jackpot or something. Maybe it's all those Carson genes at work, conspiring to create a squad of tall, handsome men. Whatever it is, I'm not complaining.

But it's when I catch sight of who's walking behind all of them that my heart decides to do its own little drum solo.

Alec.

He saunters out that my heart goes into overdrive. I mean, seriously? Could the universe be any more cruel?

I've been trying so damn hard to push those memories of what happened in his room earlier out of my mind. You know, the whole grabbing me and kissing me senseless like he's starving and I'm his last meal kind of thing? Yeah, that.

But nope, Alec just had to go and show up looking all smoldering and irresistible, like a walking reminder of every tiny detail I've been desperately trying to forget.

He moves with a confidence that's borderline intoxicating, like he knows exactly how good he looks in that white kurta. And damn, he's making it hard for me to focus on anything else.

The flashbacks start playing on repeat in the back of my head, and I'm pretty sure my heart is trying to escape my chest at this point. Great. Just great. Thanks, universe.

Alec's eyes lock with mine, and that smirk of his does things to me. Damn, he's so freaking hot it's unfair. But I play it cool, pretending like I didn't notice him, and casually turn towards Hira Aunty, who's standing nearby, eyeing Alec Senior with the same expression I probably had a few seconds ago.

I chuckle to myself, Yeah, I can feel you, before turning to my left and noticing two more girls gaping at the Carson men. Wait, seriously? Is this happening to everyone here? It's like the Carson effect is hitting everyone in this place.

Mr. Carson strolls over to Hira Aunty and pulls her in close, his voice dripping with charm as he whispers, "You are gorgeous, Dime." Hira Aunty blushes a shade of pink that's downright adorable, and it's so sweet it makes my chest ache.

Finally finding her words, Hira Aunty fires back with a teasing tone, "Have you looked into a mirror yet?" Mr. Carson chuckles in response, and for a moment, he doesn't look intimidating at all.

I quickly avert my gaze, not wanting to intrude on their moment. It's too precious to watch from the sidelines, and I'd rather give them their space. Plus, I've got my own drama to deal with, like trying not to melt into a puddle every time Alec shoots me that smirk.

I glance over and catch Noah pulling his fiancée into a tight hug, planting a sweet kiss on her lips. It's all cute and mushy, but my attention wanders as I scan the crowd. And there she is, Blair Aunty, Noah's mom. I remember meeting her earlier when Hira Aunty introduced us.

Blair and Hira Aunty go way back, like college besties kind of back. You can just tell they're pretty tight-knit.

She this gorgeous white woman with perfect brown hair and piercing blue eyes. She loves Indian culture, and she's even cool with me calling her "Aunty."